What's new
I tried to plug it in 230V just now with the transformer. It tripped the breaker.

So

Varistor
Ballast
Fan
Transformer

need to be either removed or replaced.

Hi, looking for some advice on an audio issue i have.

I recently imported 2 noir cabs. The blue HD-model.

On one of them the sound works perfectly just by plugging RCA cables from my PC to the RCA ports on the jvs board and adjusting the volume with the knob on the monitor control panel under card reader hatch. On The other cabinet though, with the same set up, I get no sound... where/how should I begin troubleshooting the issue? 😅

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20240304_212025.jpg
    20240304_212025.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 25
Hi, looking for some advice on an audio issue i have.

I recently imported 2 noir cabs. The blue HD-model.

On one of them the sound works perfectly just by plugging RCA cables from my PC to the RCA ports on the jvs board and adjusting the volume with the knob on the monitor control panel under card reader hatch. On The other cabinet though, with the same set up, I get no sound... where/how should I begin troubleshooting the issue? 😅

Thanks in advance.
Confirm that your 12V power supply is outputting 12V. The card reader and sound amp run off 12V so if neither are working that’s likely the problem. I had this issue on my Blanc as well, neither worked, made sense once I realized they both ran on 12V. The monitors run on 24V, NA-JV2 IO on 5V, Connect PCB on 5/12V.

Back