What's new
I've got my first test print using real game data, doesn't look too bad, just need get some higher res scans as this one is ripped from a Japanese auction site with the original print data photoshopped out!

1633948815110.png

That would be brilliant, thanks very much, I'd be grateful for any that you have, the aim is to get a selection so a random card is offered when purchasing in the game.

I'm missing some in the scans but I have all the cards except the Jp exclusive one that came from the Gamecube. Potato quality at its finest

Attachments

• CCI_000002.jpg
    CCI_000002.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 92
  • CCI_000003.jpg
    CCI_000003.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 90
  • CCI_000004.jpg
    CCI_000004.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 98
  • CCI_000005.jpg
    CCI_000005.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 80
  • CCI_000007.jpg
    CCI_000007.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 100
Wow! I honestly didn't realise there were so many! many thanks for scanning them in, it's great to see them all together like that - unfortunately ... I need them at a higher res :unsure: - the other cards I have are all around 600x1000 pixels each to capture all of the card detail and make the icons clear when printing them, I know it's asking a lot but would you be able to rescan at around 300dpi for me please? if that's not possible, no problem, I now have a list of all the ones I need to find!

96dpi according to Windows, the files attached here are only 200KB each, did they get resized when attached?

Probably. There is a hard limit i believe to post pics. Pm me an email address and I'll send it when I have a chance

Got them, they are perfect! thanks so much again for scanning those in for me, the F-Zero code is all done now, I'll release it along with Mario Kart which I'll start this week

For F-Zero AX, the serial connector pins are 4,5 (rx,tx) and 8, gnd - on JP3 right?

Either way I have rx and tx I get a card error upon bootup.

(I have CTS and RTS connected to each other).

Matt

Even stranger - it all works fine with Mario Kart GP, just not Fzero.

These are the ones I have in my notes:

F-Zero - J3 on Triforce

Pin 3 [or 8] (GND) - Pin 5 (GND)
Pin 4 (TXD) - Pin 2 (RXD)
Pin 5 (RXD) - Pin 3 (TXD)
Pin 6 (RTS) - Pin 8 (CTS)
Pin 7 (CTS) - Pin 7 (RTS)

Naomi - CN8

Pin 1: RXD to Pin 3: TXD
Pin 2: TXD to Pin 2: RXD
Pin 3: GND to Pin 5: GND
Pin 4: RTS to Pin 8: CTS (This may actually not be needed)
Pin 5: CTS to Pin 7: RTS

Namco - J3 on Triforce, CN5 on Chihiro

These are the ones I have in my notes:

F-Zero - J3 on Triforce

Pin 6 (RTS) - Pin 8 (CTS)
Pin 7 (CTS) - Pin 7 (RTS)

Naomi - CN8

Pin 1: RXD to Pin 3: TXD
Pin 2: TXD to Pin 2: RXD
Pin 3: GND to Pin 5: GND
Pin 4: RTS to Pin 8: CTS (This may actually not be needed)
Pin 5: CTS to Pin 7: RTS

Namco - J3 on Triforce, CN5 on Chihiro

Ahhh ok - so Fzero needs CTS and RTS - I will get that hooked up and give it a shot. Thank you!

Matt

Back