What's new
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, duh.

Omar/Horacio/Candy Cab King will have company after all when he passes through the gates leading to the lowest depths of human lows. He'll sit bitch between TO and Dion Dakis. They'll form the Unholy Triumvirate.

Man, what a scumbag. Totally wasn't worth his man card. But you reap what you sow.
So, Arcade Game is equivalent to Dion Dakis? Wow

Lol found a post from 2007. Seems like this is a worthy rathole to descend into
Take a peek at "Why does ReplicaX hate me" as well. Excellent read into the madness of another no-longer-with-us member.

And the Aerofighters 3 AES debacle thread is also an immensely good read.

There should be an actual hall of shame section on here with a different thread for each pos. We can add links to the stories of the past and share any regarding shitty individuals. A nice run down memory lane with a baseball bat.
Edit: aside from the negative feedback section.

With all the vibes going on I’d like to cheers @ItsBobDudes for making whole during this process with this cheap seltzer and the Tetris movie..

EC00425-F-36-C6-42-A4-9-C0-A-96081-C5-DDE69.jpg

There should be an actual hall of shame section on here with a different thread for each pos. We can add links to the stories of the past and share any regarding shitty individuals. A nice run down memory lane with a baseball bat.

Scumbag Hall of fame! I like the idea

Yes please, I have only been (really active) in the arcade scene for 10 years or so, and I would very much enjoy diving in to the rabbit hole about scammers in the days of yore.

I know through some real oldtimer friends that the neo-geo.com forums back in the day was the absolute source for most drama.

Back