What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming that Darksoft's cart will load games so quickly there's no need to do anything while they're booting. Only the neosd needs Invade-a-load ;)

I'm assuming that Darksoft's cart will load games so quickly there's no need to do anything while they're booting. Only the neosd needs Invade-a-load ;)
:D :D :D :D No jokes. With 4 minutes loading times similar to Commodore or spectrum tapes, they could actually include such a bonus....

Just one night to sleep and then it's video time, i hope :saint: *fingers crossed*

OK Guys, this is the best I can offer you right now, next week more will come :)

I will show how to load from other slots and some other games. This is running in real hardware.

you can see here the FINAL PCB design :)

Attachments

• DSC00634.jpg
    DSC00634.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 353
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Nice.
Can you show it going back to the menu from a game?
Does it boot to menu every time you load it or default to last game and then you do something to make menu start?

When can I give you some money? :)

Awesome! Thanks for the video! The progress looks really good...

I mentioned this suggestion a while back and totally understand if it's either not possible or too far along to adjust.
Rather than having the game logo twice (used in the scrolling select and above it once selected), is it possible to use
a screenshot or video (emumovies?) as the part above the select game scroll?

Thanks again!

The fact that the mSD slot is sticking out, makes me believe that the shells will have a hole for easy access? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back