What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
pulstarx said:
A known bootlegger is currently working on an illegal port of In the Hunt (M92). M92 has the same screen resolution but requires programming and redesign from ground up.
I don't care so much about In the Hunt, but I would KILL to see Ninja Baseball Bat Man ported to NEO GEO. That would be fucking amazing.

Interesting. Looks good so far.

Now I kinda hope you have time to update the STV multicart at some point. Make it more like this one.

The interface looks amazing and load times seem super fast, congrats on the progress DS!
And such interesting ideas on redbook audio and other platform conversions. The MegaDrive had quite a similar hardware...
Can't wait to get my hands on one of these! :)

Damn, it's not working!!!

NeoGeoMultiKitNotWorking.jpg

Not complaining but am I alone in thinking that it looks like "CD" and not "SD" in the video?

So, I watched the video again, and have some suggestions for the product (in general) and the next video (if one comes before the finished cart):

- Show the MVS audio in the next video instead of environment audio.
- Using a better game to display the capabilities of the cart (Metal Slug X for encryption? Metal Slug 3 /KoF 2003 for size? Garou for both?)
- The selection menu seems slow to navigate more than 160 games. Some option to advance pages of games seems needed. Also, displaying more games per screen would be nice...
- Progress bar when writing/loading and no special effect when choosing the game. You shoose, it should immediately display the options menu for the game, no need to wait (unless it's required, of course).
- So far, it looks nice, but more polishing would not hurt :)

Thanks for this, DS.

So, I watched the video again, and have some suggestions for the product (in general) and the next video (if one comes before the finished cart):

- Show the MVS audio in the next video instead of environment audio.
- Using a better game to display the capabilities of the cart (Metal Slug X for encryption? Metal Slug 3 /KoF 2003 for size? Garou for both?)
- The selection menu seems slow to navigate more than 160 games. Some option to advance pages of games seems needed. Also, displaying more games per screen would be nice...
- Progress bar when writing/loading and no special effect when choosing the game. You shoose, it should immediately display the options menu for the game, no need to wait (unless it's required, of course).
- So far, it looks nice, but more polishing would not hurt :)

Thanks for this, DS.
I agree with your comments, and we are polishing the details as we speak...

I plan to shot a very nice video or maybe Mitsu will do it, he can do these things better :)

I plan to shot a very nice video or maybe Mitsu will do it, he can do these things better :)
Einstein didn't make his lunch, and Darksoft doesn't need to be making videos...

Let's keep his talents focused where they should be.

:D

I like the menu, here's a suggestion.

Maybe have the fade in/out of the game when scrolling through the list shut off if you are scrolling quickly, and then turn back on when scrolling slower...

Are we going to be notified by email or by a post here when they are available? I have an early post to the interest list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back