What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear things are coming along!!

I cant wait to have one of these in my CMVS.

Do you foresee this being more popular than the CPS2 multi was on release?

I am 100000% sure. Keepin mind that:

1. There are many more people owning Neo Geo AES/MVS systems
2. CPS2 installation is not straight forward. With the Neo's there is no installation involved
3. Neo Geo has a cult following, and is infamous for expensive games. Something like this will convince even more people to buy a Neo Geo.

I am 100000% sure. Keepin mind that:
1. There are many more people owning Neo Geo AES/MVS systems
2. CPS2 installation is not straight forward. With the Neo's there is no installation involved
3. Neo Geo has a cult following, and is infamous for expensive games. Something like this will convince even more people to buy a Neo Geo.
meanwhile on arcade forums....
7nQcL0w.gif

give_it_to_me.gif

I would be happy to put down a deposit on a pre-sale list. I have a feeling that demand will definitely exceed supply. Neo Geo players that grew up playing these games are now adults that have bigger wallets to re-live the arcade glory days.

My main concern is getting a finished product that hopefully will not need updating (software aside).

So I can wait for DS to "get it right".

Put me on the list for sure, I'm in for 1 MVS cart.

I can prepay, send a deposit, buy you a cute kitten, whatever it takes...

:D

If this is now the unnoficial way to reserve or be put on list. Put me down for an MVS cart please

Thanks

Please put me on the pre-preorder list of people who will be first to be added to the pre-order. Thanks!

Declaring interest in a cart for an AES. Looking forward to seeing the prototype when it's ready, Darksoft.

Take your time on this Darksoft. I'd rather have this done right. Rest assured I'll be buying one of these for my MVS.

Please put me on the pre-preorder list of people who will be first to be added to the pre-order. Thanks!
Hey Man!

No jumping the line!

Put me down on the pre-pre-preorder list of people who will be first to be added to the pre-order. Thanks!

Good Lord, I'm salivating at the possibilities. Downloaded every single NeoGeo ROM in anticipation, I have an 8Gb SDHC card just waiting to be filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back