What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Darksoft,
I personally like option 2 but what happened to the idea of having enough Flash memory to dump the whole neo geo collection? I imagine this was going to be expensive but did you figure out how much? I'm just saying this because I would gladly pay $600 (by example) for a cart that can flash everything and then I only need to select a game and play it instead having to flash every time i want to change the game.
\o/.k.

Hello Darksoft,
I personally like option 2 but what happened to the idea of having enough Flash memory to dump the whole neo geo collection? I imagine this was going to be expensive but did you figure out how much? I'm just saying this because I would gladly pay $600 (by example) for a cart that can flash everything and then I only need to select a game and play it instead having to flash every time i want to change the game.
\o/.k.
That would be <3

Unfortunately, that's not really realistic.
Yep. Not realistic. Either you use some hard to get OneTimeProgramable ROMS which kinda kills the idea of making it programable or if you use flashes it would cost over 1000 USD, maximum size of flashes fast enough is 64Mbit, so run the numbers.

I may have missed it, but I know you said there will be a aes and mvs version.

Do you guys plan to release at the same time?

Is functionality going to be identical?

Thanks.

There won't be a significant delay on release time as design is 99% the same. AES version will probably include buttons in the case to move around the menu and MVS may be slightly different.

Hello Darksoft , your work on this neogeo is really fantastic.

The delivery date is close, you have beta-tester?
I have the cartridge of furrtek 161in1 AES and I can possibly compare 2 cart to go back up information on bugs or others.

Sorry for my english :S

I'm looking for people with 50+ MVS cartridges, masters of NEOGEO that can detect the minimum glitch or difference.

I'm looking for people with 50+ MVS cartridges, masters of NEOGEO that can detect the minimum glitch or difference.
I currently have 62 MVS carts (but only 6 AES), however I live pretty far from you... :(

Seriously, his collection is like a small fortune.

Needaes - Are you going to try to buy all titles to have a complete collection of carts? You are basically almost there.

I hope full set but blazing , metal slug and chibi are too expansive for me now :(

Hello,

I hope this Project will come to reality.

How far is the developement right now?

Is there a way to help besides having the AES and MVS?

Thanks

I will start designing the PCB in 1 week...for now I don't need any help, but if you have an incredible MVS/AES collection, know the games very well and you are able to notice glitches, delays, etc. and have the multi before anyone else PM me.

I opted for option #1. It seems much less of a hassle to just wait the ten seconds every time you want to load a game rather than over a minute for the larger games. Even if this option only supported 1 game rather than four I think it would be much more worthwhile. About the menu...is the button combination to access it not a possibility now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back