What's new
I just tried the patched voice flash on Splatterhouse and confirm it works! Will do more playing later but cursory checks are good. Thanks for the Christmas present @Darksoft

BTW, I am digging these flash modules. Other than being careful with pulling them off the Flashcat adapter it's pretty easy process.

I just labeled all of my modules and my locations last night when I went through and updated to the latest version. So far everything sounds and looks correct.

It would be cool if a future version of this and similar multis had silk-screened labels for the module locations.

Actually all modules are the same, but yes, it would probably be easier that way.
I mean on the Multi's main board itself just so you know where to put the modules after you've programmed them without having to find the instructions and look it up.

for the modules you could maybe include a sticker set so people can label them when they program them... that way all modules can remain the same and people can label them if they so choose.

Last edited:
My donor is a Tank Force and I had a Seeq-dq2816a-250 from the beginning.
Even though with Seeq installed, I have black screen with Yokai and Shadowland.
Is my Seeq a faulty rom? My other games works flawlessly.

Last edited:
My donor is a Tank Force and I had a Seeq-dq2816a-250 from the beginning.
Even though with Seeq installed, I have black screen with Yokai and Shadowland.
Is my Seeq a faulty rom? My other games works flawlessly.
Remove the Voice module and start it once.
Then turn off the power and install the Voice module.
Then start it.

I accidentally broke this part of system 1 multi. Is this easy to repair?

IMG_2227.JPG

I mean on the Multi's main board itself just so you know where to put the modules after you've programmed them without having to find the instructions and look it up.

for the modules you could maybe include a sticker set so people can label them when they program them... that way all modules can remain the same and people can label them if they so choose.
This is a very good point and actually, great minds think alike! We have added big numbers under each flash on the silkscreen of the S18 multi for that reason (and also a big dot for orientation).
Also on the modules are two tables printed on the silkscreen (and the matching dot for orientation). One to identify the module by its number (we plan to simply cross all the numbers but the relevant one) and the second table to identify size. Of course nothing stops the users from putting a label on top.

[EDIT]
Hard to see and not the final design:

1611321073768.png

I was able to run Yokai and Shadowland with method the KRG told me.
However, I can not see neither of my character nor enemies. Am I doing something wrong here?

The only method is to make sure that you have the SEEQ chip and you have the right romset.
I already installed Seeq chip and checked the romset twice.
My only option would be Seeq chip I installed is faulty?

Last edited:
I already installed Seeq chip and checked the romset twice.
I only option would be Seeq chip I installed is faulty?
The Seeq is just a normal EEPROM device. If your's EPROM programmer supports the device you can erase it and write to it to check if it is working.

The Seeq is just a normal EEPROM device. If your's EPROM programmer supports the device you can erase it and write to it to check if it is working.
Is proman tl86 support erasing roms?

Back