What's new
What's the full weight of the cab in the crate? 60kg (132lbs)? I'm planning the haul my unit up a flight of stairs. I'm not the fittest guy, but I think I might be able to handle it with my hand truck. Let me know what you think.

What's the full weight of the cab in the crate? 60kg (132lbs)? I'm planning the haul my unit up a flight of stairs. I'm not the fittest guy, but I think I might be able to handle it with my hand truck. Let me know what you think.
Its not that bad, you can do it with a hand truck. specially since there is no tube in it cuts a little bit of weight. I could move the original ones solo, but it was just too awkward to carry. With a handtruck you should be fine, just strap it so it doesn't move on you.

i think you late for mini cute but never late for ISO harness :P
:( I saw a website with still some to order,probably been a while since it got updated i guess,If someone want to sale one of their,let me know

:( I saw a website with still some to order,probably been a while since it got updated i guess,If someone want to sale one of their,let me know

Yeha Japanarama forget to edit his website. I said to him last week to fix that.

Question on button sizes - what size are used for: player buttons, P1/P2 start and service?

I wanna see someone actually using this thing. Then I wanna see someone playing it 2 player.

I wanna see two grown ass men playing on this thing. 8o

Player buttons: 30mm
P1/P2 start and service: 24mm
On original cabinets, 30mm screw-in Sanwa buttons don’t fit—too crowded—but screw-in Seimitsu buttons and all push buttons fit fine.

Tracked down a coin mech. Going after the iso transformer next. I can't recall, does the Mini Cute come with a coin counter (I did go for the added psu and controls)? If not, anyone have a mechanical model recommendation?

Tracked down a coin mech. Going after the iso transformer next. I can't recall, does the Mini Cute come with a coin counter (I did go for the added psu and controls)? If not, anyone have a mechanical model recommendation?
I got a coin counter with mine. You should get one, too.

I was able to fit a 19" Kortek KTN-2001 monitor. The tube curvature is off, especially at the bottom of the bezel. But I think this will do for now.
B0BDCD09-7BA7-431C-BDC6-C5F1BBAFA38D.jpeg

Back