What's new
For Sale
Pretty sure JNX is drilling that connector out to make it work.
ah, I never noticed that, not a terrible solution, could maybe also look for a 52 position, depin the outer two sets and then add a key pin for extra alignment.

if you find an obsolete part that works but is out of stock check out https://www.utsource.net/ they've got a lot of obsolete parts.

Finally got around to installing this. Love it!

Attachments

• 341F3A98-3E7A-49D3-AD76-4A7A6564072D.jpeg
    341F3A98-3E7A-49D3-AD76-4A7A6564072D.jpeg
    186.3 KB · Views: 76
Hello @everten

Please read the following guideline about listing in this marketplace:

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.

Hello @everten

Rule 1: Begin the subject of your sale thread with a suffix. For example, if you are simply selling an item you should use the suffix 'For Sale:' or 'FS:'

Thanks so much and let me know if you have any more questions about marketplace policy.

Do what KLOV did and make tags required in market posts if you want to enforce this. Market policing thread titles doesn’t need to be someone’s job.

Hello @everten

Rule 6: We will not tolerate members poisoning another member's sales thread.

Do what KLOV did and make tags required in market posts if you want to enforce this. Market policing thread titles doesn’t need to be someone’s job.
It’s a policy.

It might not be intentional but the rules should be followed.

Please don’t take it personally

Not taking anything personally. Giving honest advice on how to fix the problem the right way.
I love that idea actually.

I think there should also be a trading section as trading would not fall under Want To Buy or For sale.

@brizzo

Is it possible to add a for sale prefix for For Sale posts?

Thanks for your feedback @everten

Installed 😎. Very well designed and easy to install. I’ll definitely be buying one for F3 and MVS when if I’m not sleeping during the window 😅

Attachments

• A04773B7-2963-4711-9BD3-8E2473A30FB5.jpeg
    A04773B7-2963-4711-9BD3-8E2473A30FB5.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 947C95A5-818D-4CC4-B131-C96A07DD77EC.jpeg
    947C95A5-818D-4CC4-B131-C96A07DD77EC.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 7B030CA1-5455-4BD6-8C96-F7CF4E522C6B.jpeg
    7B030CA1-5455-4BD6-8C96-F7CF4E522C6B.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 85
Sorry all, have not had time to dedicate to building boards. Don’t want to promise a specific time I’ll restock at this point, but just keep watch on this thread. Appreciate your patience.

Could be a silly question but does the volume pot on the STV control the audio volume when using your adapter board?

I’ve finally got around to using my STV with your adapter and it works fine in my Gen 2 big blue, but the volume is max level and I can’t seem to adjust it.

(It could be a faulty volume pot on my board if it is supposed to control the volume)

Thanks

Back