What's new
Hi,
Does a TL866II programmer work to flash bios?
You don't need now an external programmer (btw tl866ii plus work great). You just have the full b23 bios dump and the software writer. Read the thread "ttx3 video card and cpu upgrade".

Is the air flow optimal?
I think it is necessary to reverse the direction of the CPU fan and the 120mm
I took the pictures of Murray

There is one it is the original configuration

fan1-jpg.jpg

and the other in my opinion

fan2-jpg.jpg

Attachments

• fan1.jpg
    fan1.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 93
In the initial configuration, I just did a benchmark of SF5 for 3 hours and actually no heating worries.

I am in the initial configuration, I have not inverted the direction of the 120mm

Hello All! I have been reading through this thread and searched around google for a bit, but I cannot find a clear answer. I have a School of Ragnarok Taito X3 setup and was able to get Windows 10 running on it. I wanted to try and use the Fast I/O in the system to map buttons for Steam games, such as Guilty Gear Strive. The only piece of information I could find related to this was Corey's FastIO2Keyboard, however, I am unsure how to install the file.

I know I can use an encoder like the I-PAC, but I wanted to try and get the Fast IO to work with Steam before giving up and moving on.

I've also been reading about something called Niko's 1.4 Multi. Please correct me if I am misunderstanding any of this information, but does Niko's Multi run off Windows 10? Can I install Steam on a Niko's Multi Image and run Steam separately from the Niko's Multi program?

I've read somewhere that one can install MAME and use the mapping of Fast IO. I think they meant install MAME in Nikos Multi and not in a bare Windows 10 image.

I have only just started learning about Taito X3 systems yesterday. Please excuse my lack of knowledge.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello all ,
My TT X3 is on the way and need to be sure about Fast I/O i could add into this one .

Does Fast I/O K91X1202A could be good with it .

Thank you !

Hello All! I have been reading through this thread and searched around google for a bit, but I cannot find a clear answer. I have a School of Ragnarok Taito X3 setup and was able to get Windows 10 running on it. I wanted to try and use the Fast I/O in the system to map buttons for Steam games, such as Guilty Gear Strive. The only piece of information I could find related to this was Corey's FastIO2Keyboard, however, I am unsure how to install the file.

I know I can use an encoder like the I-PAC, but I wanted to try and get the Fast IO to work with Steam before giving up and moving on.

I've also been reading about something called Niko's 1.4 Multi. Please correct me if I am misunderstanding any of this information, but does Niko's Multi run off Windows 10? Can I install Steam on a Niko's Multi Image and run Steam separately from the Niko's Multi program?

I've read somewhere that one can install MAME and use the mapping of Fast IO. I think they meant install MAME in Nikos Multi and not in a bare Windows 10 image.

I have only just started learning about Taito X3 systems yesterday. Please excuse my lack of knowledge.

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!
http://www.emuline.org/topic/2427-a...ti-jvs-fastio-1080p-v4-newest-version/?page=1

Thank me later.

Asking here as I don’t find any info when googling. If the question is not allowed please let me know.

I disabled security in the bios, then I switched the disk for a x3 multi disk another person prepared. But when booting the system I get the following error:
98613933-1690-4600-AFDC-24390CDB593E.jpeg

Bios seems to list the disk though. Is the content corrupted on the disk? What other causes can there be?

Try booting the drive in another PC, if it works then there's something going on with your X3.

Maybe re-write the image? I don't imagine you got any errors when you wrote the image?

This is what I guessed but hoped to get some other idea as I don’t have the image and wasn’t the one writing it originally

Back