What's new
Did your motherboard work regularly with the original game?

Do you have a non-encrypted 68000 installed alongisde the z80?

yes my mobo from a flash point and worked perfectly. For the 680000 I Use that:

20200729.jpg

Looks fine. Did you try reseating the ROMS on the multi and check they’re in the right position? What are your DIP switches set to on the multi and motherboard?

without OLED I have black screen after boot so when I move multi dip switch I have this:

20200825.jpg

Are your chips in the right sockets? You got a pic?

Also try reseating the multi and make sure it’s correctly orientated by checking the text on the PCB.

Might be even wise to remove all the EPROM chips and reinsert them again for good measure.

ReSEAT, meaning take off all the chips carefully and then reinsert them to make sure they’re in the right sockets.

This is what happened with my kit too... but i thought this happened because i plugged the multi pcb backwards ! In any rate, i’m enjoy with this beauty multi these days ! Check carefully if the rom 1 (keeps 8 games in it) was properly writed also !

this is how my Ultimate SEGA System16 B looks like ✌️

Attachments

• 85875DBF-3D71-4009-9228-052D3C113542.jpeg
    85875DBF-3D71-4009-9228-052D3C113542.jpeg
    720.5 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
I am sorry but I dont understand how you fixed yours system? What's the little little green pcb without screen?

That's a RAM upgrade to upgrade the board to System 16C, however it's not useful for this multi.

Disregard that, it has no bearing here. It's a memory expansion for one particular non official game.

I am sorry but I dont understand how you fixed yours system? What's the little little green pcb without screen?
Plugging it backwards didn't damage anything on the multi.
However it had taken a knock in a corner and 3 traces were severed. Simply patched them.

Does your donor board use a MCU 87C51?
If so you must pull it.

Back