What's new
Thanks for the update, not sure how it solves the issue with the screen not taking the regular power cord in the cab. Or does that connect to the end of the power cord closest to the screen?

The cord is plugged into a built in power strip of sorts next to the pcb mounting area

Well boys! I have joined the club. LG 32GP850B 1440P Nano-IPS 165hz

09D4A311-EE43-49EF-BCBD-4AAABBDE04EF.jpeg

8F9AD8A8-6FF9-47D7-8646-1F94D77CFC3D.jpeg

9C4C4B9B-5320-4337-AE78-977E5595A986.jpeg

DCA6EC40-3331-40E9-B51E-859421F06507.jpeg

F67AEA83-6F73-4114-9ACA-DE2D3C2207CD.jpeg

55A96EAF-86FD-482A-97B1-77E6B3BB8FBC.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmm same screen as I bought, the 32GP850? How do you like it in person? :) Was it hard to align it? I'm still waiting for my mount, but looking forward to putting it all together again

Hmm same screen as I bought, the 32GP850? How do you like it in person? :) Was it hard to align it? I'm still waiting for my mount, but looking forward to putting it all together again
oh man it’s amazing! Definitely noticeable from the factory Vewlix C monitor haha. it was actually fairly easy to align. My only thing is the bottom corners has some flex you can push in due to how thin the monitor is. I plan on removing the factory glass of the original VewlixC monitor and replacing it in the front to maintain its structural integrity and protection from kids toys lol.

oh man it’s amazing! Definitely noticeable from the factory Vewlix C monitor haha. it was actually fairly easy to align. My only thing is the bottom corners has some flex you can push in due to how thin the monitor is. I plan on removing the factory glass of the original VewlixC monitor and replacing it in the front to maintain its structural integrity and protection from kids toys lol.
Hadouken mentioned the glass was required with his mount to me. But I’m not exactly sure I followed you there

Hadouken mentioned the glass was required with his mount to me. But I’m not exactly sure I followed you there
Mine currently doesn’t have the glass and works fine without. But this is the VewlixC monitor with the glass taped onto it and requiring the corner brackets to hold the frame together.

I think there were vewlixC monitors that didn’t require brackets to hold the frame. Maybe that’s why yours requires the glass?

https://www.hadouken-arcade.com/product/corner-brackets-for-ta32h07sf-c

Mine currently doesn’t have the glass and works fine without. But this is the VewlixC monitor with the glass taped onto it and requiring the corner brackets to hold the frame together.

I think there were vewlixC monitors that didn’t require brackets to hold the frame. Maybe that’s why yours requires the glass?
I have a Vewlix L where the glass is complete loose. It was just pushed in place by the monitor.

@hyp36rmax how much was the 850 on black friday if you don't mind me asking.

I was looking at another monitor for some universal brackets but it went out of stock the day I got paid.

Man things are always cheaper over there :x just replace dollars with euros, and then add some :/ Great monitor though :)

My Vewlix L had the glass inside the frame, completely loose but pushed inplace by the original monitor. In @Hadouken Arcade video on the install, he puts the glass between the frame and the loose frame parts, should I do this as well or keep it as it was originally? Also since I am using a LG 32GP850 I don't have a frame around the screen on the top or sides so would it even work like this?

@hyp36rmax how did you end up doing? Though I see your monitor frame is different also.

I ended up just putting it directly on the glass. No gasket etc. M3 screws fitted perfectly with the mount so no drilling as needed at all. 6 M3x15mm was all that was needed.

My Vewlix L had the glass inside the frame, completely loose but pushed inplace by the original monitor. In @Hadouken Arcade video on the install, he puts the glass between the frame and the loose frame parts, should I do this as well or keep it as it was originally? Also since I am using a LG 32GP850 I don't have a frame around the screen on the top or sides so would it even work like this?

@hyp36rmax how did you end up doing? Though I see your monitor frame is different also.

The pressure from the mount was enough to hold our monitor in place. I put the gasket to keep dust from entering in between the glass and panel.

Just sharing some pics like everyone else :) And yeah I only have Crimson so far but didn’t put it in Tate as I want to connect something else soon :)
B9F70272-ECF7-407D-AE5C-1E138D14958A.jpeg
5E3511A2-A6BE-4A52-A7FB-F0E863BD2D52.jpeg

And the question for everyone; how the freck do you access monitor settings after putting it in? xD

And the question for everyone; how the freck do you access monitor settings after putting it in? xD

It's actually not that bad. I stand on the side with one arm on the monitor joystick toggle and peripheral vision on the front. None of this mirror or removing the monitor to make adjustments lol. Unless you have TRex shorty arms, that's a problem :D

It's actually not that bad. I stand on the side with one arm on the monitor joystick toggle and peripheral vision on the front. None of this mirror or removing the monitor to make adjustments lol. Unless you have TRex shorty arms, that's a problem :D
My finger dont fit in the cut out to yes the joystick lol

Back