What's new
I didn't even use spacers or mounts. I just installed the bracket and it was centered.

I installed mine upside down the first time as well. It aggravated me so much I removed the rear casing of the monitor and soldered in an extension to the little lg nub which now sits where the original vewlix monitor controls were. Pain in the ass but worth it.
20230307_232727.jpg

I have to admit when I read this post on my phone at stupid o'clock this morning I really struggled to make this image out. I was getting vibes from a Guardian from Zelda BOTW :D

Great stuff though, and I'm glad to see this is possible. I had thought about doing this too but I wasn't sure how often I would need to use it after setting the monitors up and installing them in the cabs. Do you find yourself using yours often?

I’ve got one of the hadouken brackets, and it has a nice little opening to allow for adjustment on stuff like the LG monitors. It’s properly like tweaking a crt cab flyback though - one needs arms like an orangutan.

How often have I had to adjust? Maybe one or twice in the past year.

Would I adjust more if I had a HAL setup like above? Oh yes, for sure.

Cheers bud. Maybe worth looking at then....

@astro_zombie138 - did you need to desolder the nub or was it on a ribbon that you extended?

I guess you could use the original nub, or a five way tactile directional switch, or a four way tactile directional switch and a button...... or rig up a rotary switch and control it with the CP controls 🤣

I have to admit when I read this post on my phone at stupid o'clock this morning I really struggled to make this image out. I was getting vibes from a Guardian from Zelda BOTW :D

Great stuff though, and I'm glad to see this is possible. I had thought about doing this too but I wasn't sure how often I would need to use it after setting the monitors up and installing them in the cabs. Do you find yourself using yours often?
Hahaha I totally see it! I use it all the time. The issue I ran into is the lack of auto switching with the inputs. I didn't even think about that when I bought the monitor. I utilize a display port and 2 hdmi inputs so it made sense for me. Other than that I don't use it.

Cheers bud. Maybe worth looking at then....

@astro_zombie138 - did you need to desolder the nub or was it on a ribbon that you extended?

I guess you could use the original nub, or a five way tactile directional switch, or a four way tactile directional switch and a button...... or rig up a rotary switch and control it with the CP controls 🤣
So I'm a savage and cut the wire and used a cat5e cable to extend it. There is connectors on both ends but I wanted it done now. 7 wires and 8 in a cat5 cable, seemed perfect and works flawlessly.

So I'm a savage and cut the wire and used a cat5e cable to extend it. There is connectors on both ends but I wanted it done now. 7 wires and 8 in a cat5 cable, seemed perfect and works flawlessly.
Do you have any pics of this? Have two of these monitors going into a couple of Chewlixes I have coming soon and would be super interested in seeing how this was done.

Do you have any pics of this? Have two of these monitors going into a couple of Chewlixes I have coming soon and would be super interested in seeing how this was done.
I can grab pictures tonight but all I did was cut maybe 6in before each connector and solder in the cat5 cable, I just seperated all the prs. Then I used heat shrink to tighten everything up and to avoid shorts.

Ok, just hear me out ^^

Had a thought over dinner. If one's going to use a four way tactile switch and a button, why not make a little easily accessible controller to sit under the CP? :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQiTtYE6f0

Its a bit rough/basic but you get the idea.

Ok, just hear me out ^^

Had a thought over dinner. If one's going to use a four way tactile switch and a button, why not make a little easily accessible controller to sit under the CP? :)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQiTtYE6f0

Its a bit rough/basic but you get the idea.
You've got my attention. Honestly you could probably even use an analog stick akin to a switch or ps4/xbox controller.

Any word on when these will be available again? Trying to wait patiently, but really looking forward to buying one!

Any word on when these will be available again? Trying to wait patiently, but really looking forward to buying one!
Has anyone heard anything about the rev D preorder? The site says parts would arrive mid February.

Has anyone heard anything about the rev D preorder? The site says parts would arrive mid February.
I checked on his website yesterday and apparently it’s possible to pre order it but do we have a delay ? I have a vewlix C and a LG ultragear gn550b and I’m still looking for a solution to install it . @Hadouken Arcade do you have any stock ? Many thanks in advance .

I checked on his website yesterday and apparently it’s possible to pre order it but do we have a delay ? I have a vewlix C and a LG ultragear gn550b and I’m still looking for a solution to install it . @Hadouken Arcade do you have any stock ? Many thanks in advance .
The preorder was opened in December. I ordered then. They were planned to come in February but seems delayed.

Guys do you have a picture about the IMB corner bracket set ? my screen is a TA32H07SF-C and I assume that I need it , perhaps there's the equivalent on Amazon? thanks for your help.

Back