$1,300
IMG_6269.JPG
IMG_6295 (1).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6296.JPG
    IMG_6296.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
what I'm saying is that, people pay and send their money before even seeing what their gonna get. And I have bought games from him before and I'm not happy because you practically get whats just left behind in the worst condition and you get just whatever he wants to give. Again Most of the time whats left behind that nobody wants in the worst condition is what you get sent.

what I'm saying is that, people pay and send their money before even seeing what their gonna get. And I have bought games from him before and I'm not happy because you practically get whats just left behind in the worst condition and you get just whatever he wants to give. Again Most of the time whats left behind that nobody wants in the worst condition is what you get sent.
You could just wait till they come in and get pics before sending money?

I tried working with him in several ways and all he says is "sorry but they are all paid for when they arrive and you can't come see them before buying" wth, then why would anybody buy from him? Why allow someone to post sales thread if you don't get detail info of what your getting before buying?. In that case everyone should post for sale threads and say "Is working and used" "sorry is coming from overseas, you have to pay before seeing and I only take wire transfer or deposit to my account" than your screwed cuz you can't do anything about it when you payed for the item and shipping. This is why he doesn't take PayPal, because people would open up disputes all the time on the kind of items he sells.

I can't speak to your experience directly, but I have never had a problem with KC either waiting until something came in to pay, or going in person.

The one time I did pay ahead of time by PayPal things didn't work out (customs delays or something that dragged on and I'd given up on it) and I got my money handed back to me cash.

I tried working with him in several ways and all he says is "sorry but they are all paid for when they arrive and you can't come see them before buying" wth, then why would anybody buy from him? Why allow someone to post sales thread if you don't get detail info of what your getting before buying?. In that case everyone should post for sale threads and say "Is working and used" "sorry is coming from overseas, you have to pay before seeing and I only take wire transfer or deposit to my account" than your screwed cuz you can't do anything about it when you payed for the item and shipping. This is why he doesn't take PayPal, because people would open up disputes all the time on the kind of items he sells.
What you're saying I can't dispute, in fact it's the main reason I haven't tried to buy stuff from him yet. That said, he's one of the only people actively importing these cabinets to the US so he is given some leeway here.

From what I've gathered you definitely want to either visit in person, or have someone else go on your behalf and vet what you're buying.

I'm honestly surprised Versus Citys are selling at this price.

I remember ~2 years ago there were some really nice ones for sale in the 600-800 range and sat unsold for weeks because nobody wanted cabs that big.

yup thats correct but I just don't see why nobody other than me has said anything or a moderator has done something about it.

And yeah, I mean all I asked was for me or someone could just come over and pick out the cabs but hes just not willing to work with you and asks for money upfront and makes excuses saying they are way back stored and what not. And its not like I haven't bought cabs from him before He knows I'm serious.
But this is just ridiculous.

yup thats correct but I just don't see why nobody other than me has said anything or a moderator has done something about it.

And yeah, I mean all I asked was for me or someone could just come over and pick out the cabs but hes just not willing to work with you and asks for money upfront and makes excuses saying they are way back stored and what not. And its not like I haven't bought cabs from him before He knows I'm serious.
But this is just ridiculous.
I mean you're free to create a feedback thread for him if one doesn't exist already, but otherwise as other's have said just don't buy from him then.

Overall he is providing a service to the community and most would probably agree they would not want to see him run off from here.

Darksoft and Mitsurugi-W are quite aware of the way he posts these threads without pictures / details and they have given him a pass.

Let's let him have his FS thread in peace. :whistling:

Maybe no one other than you has shared your experience. That would explain no one else saying the things you're saying. And if you're the only one complaining (and only in this one sales thread) no moderator is likely to even notice your complaint. Not that they're liable for any trades/sales/purchases here other than their own.

And even less than a week ago you're asking for KC's prices on Vewlixes. If your experience was so awful, why would you?

I agree with @kuze, write a feedback thread if there's an issue, don't poison sales threads.

lets not...
I mean I was gonna post at feedback but probably almost no one would look at it so its better if I comment at his sales post.
And am %100 sure he would loose a lot more running from here than us so im positive he does not want to leave this forum as its probably where he makes most of his $ sales.
My goal is for him to give a more honest and better service and to advise people that are thinking of buying from him or want to buy again so they know what they are getting in to.

Yeah your right I have been asking about other cabs thinking he had a better describsion about them and I tried working with him on a solusion if it was by giving a discount on something else or figure a way for him to makeup for what he gave me but the guys just ignores and practically said "what do you expect, they are used cabs"
So I tried to talk to him before ventilating all this but he just won't do anything about it.
Maybe no one other than you has shared your experience. That would explain no one else saying the things you're saying. And if you're the only one complaining (and only in this one sales thread) no moderator is likely to even notice your complaint. Not that they're liable for any trades/sales/purchases here other than their own.
And even less than a week ago you're asking for KC's prices on Vewlixes. If your experience was so awful, why would you?

I agree with @kuze, write a feedback thread if there's an issue, don't poison sales threads.

so its better if I comment at his sales post.
No, it isn't. The feedback section is there for a reason. What you're doing is in direct violation of our sales section rules.
Rule 6: We will not tolerate members poisoning another member's sales thread. This includes 'price policing' which brings us to

Back