What's new
Item has been found

sLpFhaWK

Student
Reaction score
Hi there. I am looking to get my hands on a fully functional Naomi 2 system with the bios already updated to 4.02 multi bios, and the Chip 0-Key (although I don't think that's officially needed with the netdimm for home-booting)

I'm pretty much looking for a turnkey system, I want to open the box, pull all the stuff out, connect it power it on, and play. I need to get a Supergun, Axun Works probably will be the choice but if you have one of those that works then let me know as well.

I am located in the US, more specifically in Massachusetts. I doubt this request will be filled any time soon, but if you were local that would be awesome and I'd be willing to drive to NY/NJ and even eastern PA to save on shipping, because we all know how UPS/FEDEX is with fragile components. plus I'd like to see a working demo in person.

Thank you!

Have you thought about what controls you would like to make use of with a Naomi? That could also impact supergun choice etc…

Have you thought about what controls you would like to make use of with a Naomi? That could also impact supergun choice etc…
I need 6 buttons for fighters, is that what you mean, or do you mean like a sega i/o board or jamma? sorry I'm still pretty new with all of this.

Probably USB vs DB15/NeoGeo/Custom decision. If USB you could keep things simple with a JVS Iona to handle controls for the Naomi, and something like the Axunworks power box pro for power…

Probably USB vs DB15/NeoGeo/Custom decision. If USB you could keep things simple with a JVS Iona to handle controls for the Naomi, and something like the Axunworks power box pro for power…
going to be going with JVS it seems, I found a lead to someone a few states away who has a full naomi 1 w/ netdimm wipi and even a net city cab he is willing to sell. the issue is i dont have a truck big enough to get the cab home and its like 3500 bux for everything which is about 2800 more than i was looking to spend but this is sort of the holy grail for me. so i might have to suck it up and just do it.

for now I am going to mark this as found. I got a Naomi 1 with netdimm and wipi but if i can find just a naomi 2 board i would be interested in that. thanks!

Back