What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as the cab comes over safe and sound, maybe the plastic still on to keep that “new cab smell”...

I’m good with whatever works.

I’m cool with the boxes being put to the side to help put them in the container more efficiently

We should make a club. Put it in our signatures. Make keychains.
The "I almost purchased a Vewlix Black Club"?

UGk6Ipe.png
= 0 = ;(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ready to proceed with stool orders. Will be contacting people. I don't know what we can get from TAITOTECH if anything right now, but I'm going to be asking what we can. Otherwise, I'll start the Alberto panel orders later!

Ready to proceed with stool orders.
I've got 4 bench-height cabs now, and only 3 benches. I promise not to ask for feet if you can help with that again :P :P :P.

Ready to proceed with stool orders.
I've got 4 bench-height cabs now, and only 3 benches. I promise not to ask for feet if you can help with that again :P :P :P.
Honestly I might just let you take my last bench, I'm probably going to put stools in its place. I'll let you know when I come down to LA for that order. More than likely the first 24 Vewlixes will go to LA, the rest of everything on the second container up to Reno. Stuff is getting batched up now

Update, I think I asked everyone about stools. If I did not, let me know! I know it's hard to rely on everyone seeing this post, but I think I got everyone. I'll probably be ordering a few extra just in case anyway.

EDIT: Actually nevermind, I'll have to put the stuff going to the bay on a separate container. The way delivery is getting done, the first is going to LA and there won't be a delivery route with it. Anything going to the Bay I'll have come a bit later so we can still do personal delivery.

Asking them about TAITOTECH parts now. Anything specific I should ask for if they can order them?

Last edited:
Extra IO plates for the JVS/Fast IO & USB IO would be great :)
Ill think of some other stuff :D

Sale listing update, This is what's on the next two containers so far and available for sale.

CROSSxBEATS Rev. Sunrise - $1,400 - 3 available, I think this is the last of the cheaper cabs I can get.
MUSECA 1+1/2 - $2,000 - 1 available, these are starting to get harder to get too
Nostalgia - $2,000 - 2 available
Pop'n Music HD - $5,000 - 2 available
SQ - $800 - 2 available
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,100 - 1 available, missing the left surround flag piece
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival - $1,500 - 1 available, these are getting harder to find and more expensive
Vewlix FC - $1,750 - 2 available

As always, I'm still ordering more stuff as it comes up and have been putting requests in a list to pick up.

Vewlix FC - $1,750 - 2 available
Nice price, the FC and F are the most feature rich Vewlix cabs in the entire line/family.
  • Illuminated move strip and marquee
  • Frosted plexi glass marquee holder
  • Indented control panel rear cover
  • Wooden base plate for internal power supply
  • Offset leg levelers (don't stick thru the foot)
  • Chrome/metal coin/Yen entry
The down side...
  • Sanwa LCD monitor (easily one of/if not the worst looking monitors, can't do 1080p and has a bulky external power supply)

Last edited by a moderator:
Update, I think I asked everyone about stools. If I did not, let me know! I know it's hard to rely on everyone seeing this post, but I think I got everyone. I'll probably be ordering a few extra just in case anyway.

EDIT: Actually nevermind, I'll have to put the stuff going to the bay on a separate container. The way delivery is getting done, the first is going to LA and there won't be a delivery route with it. Anything going to the Bay I'll have come a bit later so we can still do personal delivery.

Asking them about TAITOTECH parts now. Anything specific I should ask for if they can order them?
I looked around for details on the stools but didn't find anything. What's the price? I'd like to get in for two.

This was mainly going to anyone buying a cab on the order. I can grab for others too, they're the brand-new faux black leather ones from TAITO, 43cm or 48cm, $90 each. Anything getting shipped via regular mail, expect them to be at least $50-70 for domestic shipping for a pair of stools. I haven't shipped enough domestically yet to get a good range yet though, so if doing so, expect there to be an unknown shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back