What's new
Derick,
if you are willing to part off with one of the undammed's USB, I can part off with one of my HAS Saturn adapter.
Sorry SNK, the HAS was a birthday present for my nephew, which I tested quite extensively before wrapping it up :D thats why I say its awesomeness in a small package. The UD-USBs went with it.

Well then.. Can I be your nephew... because, uncle Derick I need another HAS very soon for my Vewlix C LCD setup and my Bday is soon :D :D :D

Lol, you should try to setup screens side by side and load up DariusBurts on it.

Are those UD-USBs not being produced any longer? I got mine from Paradise, of course they are not in stock.

it appears that way.. I am tracking undermined at shoryuken to see if he can sell me 2 if he is still making them.

it appears that way.. I am tracking undermined at shoryuken to see if he can sell me 2 if he is still making them.
I was hoping to get some too. I tried to message Undamned here since he is a member, but I haven't heard back. I'm not a member at SRK though.

It's really flattering to hear people appreciate my superguns :) HAS is still available, PM me for more details if you're interested.
RGB, the HAS is awesome, PRO quality stuff. I am waiting to get my laser cutter to make a custom case for it with that incorporates the power supply and undammed's usb boards. I am trying to get the smallest PSU that I can for it. Also, I still want those saturn adapters if you are making more.
You should try using a PicoPSU if you want something small. You would just need a decent 9-12v power adapter iirc.

Sega Saturn adapters are back in stock!

25418732343_1cfc7d4809_z.jpg

Limited stock as usual, so the offer is only for HAS buyers/owners.

I was asked about the compatibility - these work with official Sega Saturn joypads and arcade sticks (HSS-0104, HSS-0136, HSS-0130). 3rd party controllers/adapters work with limited luck, meaning there are models that work, and some that don't work at all. Analog controllers (including the Sega one; HSS-0137) are not compatible.

=========================

Unfortunately shipping to USA for a HAS bundle will be extra 10 EUR, because the registered priority mail that I've always used doesn't seem to be trackable anymore via usps.com. All US orders above 100 EUR will go via global priority package (insured & tracked). Sorry for this inconvenience, but I hope you understand I don't feel comfortable sending expensive stuff without having access to full tracking of the package.

Last edited:
Sent you a pm. Want to start testing and playing games inside the house and not in the garage.

Nice!!! Thanks for setting me up with these RGB, was waiting for them. Quality product once again :thumbsup:

Hey I found this while searching for a supergun PCB for my build. Is there a place to solder wires for a video encoder? Thanks!

Hey, you could solder wires underneath the 8pin mini din connector.

You have a picture to show this? BTW really nice work. Love the button remap functionality.

Hey I found this while searching for a supergun PCB for my build. Is there a place to solder wires for a video encoder? Thanks!
Alternatively you can cut an 8pin mini din cable at a desired length and wire to the encoder. That is what I did with my JNX RGB>NTSC converter.

What's the best way to hook this up to a US setup? I see the 8-pin RGB, but I'm curious as to what people are using. Thanks.

What's the best way to hook this up to a US setup? I see the 8-pin RGB, but I'm curious as to what people are using. Thanks.
I am planning on using a neobitz encoder to convert the RGB output of the HAS to component, that my TV can manage.

Not sure if there is anyway that I can mod it so that I can use normal Laptop power supply? Arcade PSU looks too bulky and seems to be quite dangerous as my cat could accidentally touch the wires.

Hey,

A laptop PSU won't work here without some kind of DC-DC converter (to get +5V and +12V).

In one of my earlier posts I described a solution you could perhaps use - Home Arcade System - new supergun sets

With a cat around, I cannot see any other option but to enclose the arcade PSU; an exposed PSU is just too risky.

Back