What's new
So I got a message stating the F3 Multi is shipped and I will soon receive a tracking URL.

So far no tracking URL has been received.

Logging in in shows no history ?(

Anyone have any pointers ?

Almost the same here. No mail & no more history on my account. But i trust DS when he said everything was under control.

So I got a message stating the F3 Multi is shipped and I will soon receive a tracking URL.

So far no tracking URL has been received.

Logging in in shows no history ?(

Anyone have any pointers ?
the site seems to have switched databases or something. Under your account there is a link for "orders from before 7.18" or something similar to that. That pointed to the old version of their site, though last time I checked it wasn't working. Probably just try that link again in a day or two. That is where your order log is, though.

That feature was working just after they switched sites. Now, i don't have anything anymore.

Hmmm...I still haven't received any emails pertaining to shipping yet. Now that the site is updated my order history is seemingly gone including the Taito F3 and the my previous order of the CPS2 multi.

Right now the only proof I have of purchasing the F3 multi is my credit card statement from June.

Cant find my order on the Polish website but I hope it comes in soon.. elevator action returns and Kaiser knuckle look too good

I just got a tracking email from DPD for a package from Poland, could that be the F3 multi?

I'm in the same situation. My order does not appear on the website. The orders are not treated in the buy order: a friend having ordered after me had his own to send and I have not even received notice of dispatch.

I cross my fingers now.

Don't worry guys, they're coming...

4PqtBvS.jpg

Today I do not have information about my purchase on the page. Can someone tell me? I have no way of knowing if it was sent, thanks!!

Today I do not have information about my purchase on the page. Can someone tell me? I have no way of knowing if it was sent, thanks!!
same here, no order confirmation, nothing.
Until I got a shipping/tracking notification from DPD yesterday morning and was holding the PCB in my hands 2 hours later :D

I'm thinking that in addition to the email confirmation, sending each buyer the info here via PM would be way cool...

Maybe for the Neo...

:D

But as far as I'm concerned..."We don't need no stinking email confirmations" as long as I get the package...

same here, no order confirmation, nothing.Until I got a shipping/tracking notification from DPD yesterday morning and was holding the PCB in my hands 2 hours later :D
I'm glad for you, but I did not have any mail about it, I'll wait a few days, thanks for reply !!

Back