What's new
I downloaded both version of The Punisher available here, and none seem to work on my multi. I get "Operation Failed" on the LCD screen whenever I try to boot the game. Do I need to update the firmware?
When did you get your multi ? The CP2multi version of Punisher works great on my multi btw thanks guys for your work
Back in November 2015 and I haven't done any firmware upgrades since then. I guess upgrading would solve the issue?
You shouldn't need to upgrade. I've got an old firmware and it works fine.

The files you're using should look like this, otherwise you might have have the version that works on standard CPS2 roms, rather than the multi
punisher.png
Indeed, that's how my folder looks, I've downloaded both versions that are available in the first post (not the original B board version) and tried them both. The rom loads for a second then I get the "Operation failed" message on the LCD screen. I just don't know what's wrong with it.

Hmmmm...the only other thing I can suggest is an SD card format and re-write, adding another game too and check that is working.

Hmmmm...the only other thing I can suggest is an SD card format and re-write, adding another game too and check that is working.
This, whenever you change the games on the card you should be re-formatting and re-copying the games. the Multi kits are very sensitive to the way the data is placed on the cards and adding a new game after the fact often causes issues.

so have any updates been made since the previous release?
Or any news on the other games, it is too quiet... :P

You're right.....too quiet.

And only very few people can do these conversions.....C'mon huys show what you have... :thumbsup:

trap was at Stunfest and seems to be working on a Wonderswan shooter from the sound of it, so not surprised he's been quiet! Looks like the event was tons of fun.

Pretty sure legitimately nobody is working on these right now. The games with more complicated protection are really hardly worth the time, bounty or not.

I strongly disagree with both of you regarding the quality of the remaining games.

Last edited:
Back