What's new
I wouldn't bother. I've seen quite a few lately go for around 75000 JPY which is just plain crazy.

Oh dear god I wouldn't go anywhere near that. 30-35k would be my absolute max. That's crazy!

Just stumbled over this DOJ Cart on YAJ. ...noticed the white IGS logo through the bottom of the Cart which means there may be other donors than just KOVSH.
For the Patched ROM that we have I believe KOVSH is the only donor. however there are at least 3 different KOVSH PCB sets and they all work for the conversion.
That is how the original works as well. You select white or black when it powers on.
That's how the original PCB version works, but the Patched "Bootleg" version boots into Black Label mode with no option to switch.

new pcb

QQ截图1.jpg

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4023-5264521544.11.4c4a7968zGLN5c&id=583009475359

Attachments

• QQ截图2.jpg
    QQ截图2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 252
  • QQ截图1.jpg
    QQ截图1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 232
Wait, what? So no need to convert? Damn, I just bought 3 carts too...

So, what shell are these? Still stolen from another game? What about the version of DDP, both versions with a screen select?

Notice the copper "CAVE" writing at the top of the PCB. Maybe it's a custom solution?

Possibly, the IGS custom is original though and the edge connectors look worn like it's a used cart

Is it a Bee Storm or whatever that knockoff cave game for PGM is called?

Edit: 0801 is Puzzle Star according to the MAME driver. Interesting that @lydz has figured this out.

Ok so he said since he is unsure how people will like these new PCBs hes going to send me one of his normal converted PCBs and one of Lydz new PCBs to compare.

Once I get them in I'll post up some good pictures, see if there are any issues with gameplay and get feedback from people. :)

I also asked about looking into carrying Lydz other products and maybe improving the design.

Ok so he said since he is unsure how people will like these new PCBs hes going to send me one of his normal converted PCBs and one of Lydz new PCBs to compare.

Once I get them in I'll post up some good pictures, see if there are any issues with gameplay and get feedback from people. :)

I also asked about looking into carrying Lydz other products and maybe improving the design.
Sweet man!
Lookig forward to ypur findings!

Sheeps are $100 shipped, do we already know how much the ones from lyds run on toaboa?

Last edited:
Possibly, the IGS custom is original though and the edge connectors look worn like it's a used cart

Is it a Bee Storm or whatever that knockoff cave game for PGM is called?

Edit: 0801 is Puzzle Star according to the MAME driver. Interesting that @lydz has figured this out.
According to mame:

Nice man! It would be nice to know more about those Espgaluda and Ketsui conversions posted by Lydz using 179-2 boards (killing blade)

Back