What's new
Thanks. I’ll give it a look when I get home later today and will let you know. I really appreciate your quick response.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Bob Z - RackyVegas
My cart was missing the jumpers, so I tried it on my friend's later serial number AES and it worked for him with sound, so he bought it from me for what I paid for it. I also have a NeoSD Pro AES and really didn't need both of them.

Thanks a lot for your help. You have a great product and provide excellent support.

Best Regards,

Bob Z

I love this cart however i have never been able to get sound with Ninja Combat. :(

I love this cart however i have never been able to get sound with Ninja Combat. :(
Are you on the latest firmware & menu? Have you got the latest roll up pack or what ROM set are you using?

Latest menu for the AES cart? Cant see it.

Capture.PNG

Hi @Darksoft @Royalsystemcrt I hope you are doing well and all your family and friends.

It's been a long time since I asked for help, so I came back to tell you what happens since the last time ( 1year)

I did manage to change the cap 22000uf and buy a new power supply as advised but nothing happen I still got the blue screen.

Videos are better than words I made this captures to let you see what I got on the screen.

Hope you can help with that or I send you the cartridge so you can check it. Merci

20211120__4443_428x240.mp4 - 28.8 MB

That capacitor is a bit impressive. I guess you can't close the console now, can you?

What are the exact values for that capacitor? Please remind me the exact model of your AES. Was it NEO-AES 3-6?

That capacitor is a bit impressive. I guess you can't close the console now, can you?

What are the exact values for that capacitor? Please remind me the exact model of your AES. Was it NEO-AES 3-6?
Hi
So the Neo Geo is 3-6 and the capacitor is huge @Royalsystemcrt did inform that I need to be careful with the legs (I don't know how to name them)
This is the capacitor I use Elna Simlic II 16v 2200uf

Attachments

• 20211120_215809.jpg
    20211120_215809.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 92
Capacitor looks good. Is the orientation of the capacitor right?

Capacitor looks good. Is the orientation of the capacitor right?
Yes of course i follow the same orientation as the original one. I dont get it or I'm doing it wrong, I follow the tutorial for the sd card, create a folder "games" on the roots of the sd card. Put the sd card on the multi aes, run the console, I got glitch and weird colors pixels and after that the blue screen.
I tried to update the firmeware i got the samea pixels glitches few seconds and then the screen become blue. I mean each time I tried I got the blue screen.
However I can play all my original cartridge without any problems. So what the next step?

CAn you show how does the directory of your microSD looks like?
I made screen captures of the roots of my sdcard juste with the games .

Attachments

• Capture darksoft3.JPG
    Capture darksoft3.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Capture darksoft2.JPG
    Capture darksoft2.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Capture Darksoft.JPG
    Capture Darksoft.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 124

Attachments

• Capture darksoft 5.JPG