What's new
What main board is needed for making this multi work? I have read something about upgrading the MHz
The ROMBOARD jaleco system 1 type.

STOP Buying single layer hardware and being shocked when the romboard will not fit :P

So exactly how much is this multi? Can’t seem to find it … and add me to the list please
£230 + shipping , Added to the list :)

List updated, got 5 more should be ready over the weekend.
(no's 35-40)

There will be a break for a couple of weeks on assembling after this, as connectors are getting restocked.

On the plus side, this will give me some time away from assembling to focus on the shipping backlog, looking at finishing some MMS1 ports and clear some repairs out...

Brothers ... I have a P47 Phantom Fighter available (Hammy's MMS1 Jaleco multi donor) ! Let me know brothers who need it and i will sort you ... preffered to be from USA !
PM sent, but I may still let someone else have it bc I think I can fix my MB. Inquiry sent regardless.

About P:47 Phantom Fighter --- Let me know brothers who need it and i will sort you ... preffered to be from USA !

around 200$ USD free shipped (3-5 days USPS) to USA address (please don't flip it , i just want to help a brother to get it to use it for MMS1 multi purpose) -

Let me know if you need it and i will send you to the seller ! :happy:

ps : i gave the contact to US arcade collectors who asked for it to talk with the seller , but seems wasnt something real ... @XtraSmiley tried but he didnt managed to get it ( https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078885312041 aka Corey Skiles after send me pictures with the game, put me to deal with a guy called Dovon ... so , Dovon was the guy who was deal for this game ... i don't know if is something unreal with listing price of it or listing this game for sale ) but he canceled due untrustly conversation with seller , with was a good decision ! On the other side , @rogersta told me he was scammed with 100$ usd in the conditions in which I told him to pay only upon receipt and after checking the package in the presence of the courier or through paypal.

Very sorry , brothers ! Not serious , was too nice to be true !

Ps : the scammer changed his name on Facebook from “Corey Skiles” in “Robert James McDonald” , but now seems he dissapear from facebook or he blocked me !

A274D237-BE63-4C8C-80D1-75756AF4F3D2.png

Last edited:
I got the motorola 68000 16mhz in but ordered the wrong socket type for it

anyone got a link for the real deal?
X/

Nice Monday surprise! My multi showed up and I am pumped to dive into this. Sorry if I missed it but I didn't see anything on the main page for DIP switch to game mappings and a rom generator tool for all these EPROMs I need to burn so if someone can link me much appreciated.

Nice. Hope mine is ready for shipping soon. I'll also need the rom generator tool if it exists.

Nice Monday surprise! My multi showed up and I am pumped to dive into this. Sorry if I missed it but I didn't see anything on the main page for DIP switch to game mappings and a rom generator tool for all these EPROMs I need to burn so if someone can link me much appreciated.
There’s no rom generator sir .
search few posts back ( #199 post) on few pages back , not in the first post to see the dip switch positions for every game ( iirc this was mentioned by @djsheep )
Nice. Hope mine is ready for shipping soon. I'll also need the rom generator tool if it exists.
No tools exists . Cheers

Back