What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
All english romset is with some testers, waiting back on results :)
Just want to confirm as I don't yet have my kit to test, is the current romset all JP? Or a mix? Just making sure as I would prefer an all JP set if available.

Just want to confirm as I don't yet have my kit to test, is the current romset all JP? Or a mix? Just making sure as I would prefer an all JP set if available.
It's a mix of whatever i had on hand :)
The plan is to make a set for each, It's only in the CPU roms so nothing else gets changed.

Sorry there has been slow updates, there has been a big combo of issues over here (gameroom got flooded, 2 grandparents died, many UK services closed for strikes and holidays (including post) and terrible weather, i see the deep freeze we had over here has moved over to the USA and canada now i hope everyone in those areas is OK!

Thankfully it seems to be slowing down / getting better now but my brain still is toasted from all the crazyness.

With items marked shipped it seems any larger items (motherboard sized and bigger) seem to be jammed at UK customs, this is due to the strikes,

If it's not marked as shipped but is paid, it will be going in january.
Also i got a stack of parts arrive so the 3 guys also waiting for the namco's for ages will be easy to get finished
The list is gonna get all finished by the end of january actually. Because you are all sick of waiting and i'm sick of hearing about it...

Guys who have arrived, i've heard many stories on PM of people setup and having fun but i've not seen any pics or videos in the thread for ages :P

The quality of the builds has gone up a lot it seems all of the early issues are solved and most of you have been waiting late on the list have the roms ready done :)

Still possible to purchase?
Sure! I'll add you to the list , please be patient and i'll contact you when ready :)

There's about 8 remaining extra for on the list / latecomers / no answer guys.
There will be no plan for any more for a little while after those are gone, the ZN and NA will be the next builds for a change :)

-----------

Also ! In other news, an older REV of the jaleco motherboard has been found 8742 (newer is 8842)
Getting makai perfect on all boards will resume when this 8742 is up and running

The mustang thing ended up raising a dragon of it's own. Honestly this thing may just be a little too insane.... :P

0 - off
1 - on

1: THE ASTYANAX - 1111
2: NINJA KAZAN - 1110
3: PHANTASM - 1100
4: ROD LAND - 1010
5: KICK OFF - 0001
6: P47 - 0101
7: PLUS ALPHA - 0111
8: SAMURAI SHINGEN - 0110
9: HACHOO - 1101
10: IN YOUR FACE - 1000
11: SOLDAM - 1011
12: PRO YAKU BASEBALL - 0100
13: SAINT DRAGON - 1001
14: EDF (FULL VER. PORT FROM 1B H/W) * - 1100
15: LEGEND OF MAKAI (PORT FROM 1Z H/W) ** - 0000
16: BIG STRIKER (PORT FROM 1C H/W) *** - 0011
--
17: PEEK - A - BOO (PORT FROM 1D H/W) !

Finally got this Multi done and all IC's checksum...awesome!

THEN this happens...
DSC00338.JPG

TBH it was always bent over, ever since I have owned it, wear and tear has just taken it's toll! Just waiting for a Caius replacement of Hammy now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back