What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a big problem for me, after spending the time to port the game i wanted others to enjoy it.
As far i know everything is 100% now, no errors on any motherboards.

The only thing i want to add to the main set now is a method to region/language selection to the games that support it.

Over the weekend I put together a ROM label set for this.
label_example.png

You can download and find a dedicated thread here: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/jaleco-mms1-multi-mega-system-1-a-rom-labels.25424/

Actually the list got updated a few days ago. Honestly it's down the the last few so you can all calm down because it will all be over soon.
I can't wait honestly, all i get DAY IN DAY OUT is nagged about shipping.

Honestly, if anyone has asked about shipping more then 5 times you will NOT be getting the NMK multi. I have decided that any future multi will be invite only for chilled G's only - i can't handle this unnecessary stress being constantly nagged about speed.

Actually the list got updated a few days ago. Honestly it's down the the last few so you can all calm down because it will all be over soon.
I can't wait honestly, all i get DAY IN DAY OUT is nagged about shipping.

Honestly, if anyone has asked about shipping more then 5 times you will NOT be getting the NMK multi. I have decided that any future multi will be invite only for chilled G's only - i can't handle this unnecessary stress being constantly nagged about speed.
Hobbyist stuff like this takes time and patience. I look forward to the NMK multi 8o

-Chilled G

Most of you are chilled including @imbord3rlin3 , it just gets annoying hearing the same damn questions about shipping day after day.
I want this multi in peoples hands, i want as many as possible overclocked and ready for the addon. If things could move faster they would, trust me!

Also,
I understand there's a bunch of scammers around at the moment so everyone is extra on alert or paranoid.
Honestly , it's not worth wasting your brain cells worrying, i will come through every time :P

Peasant question -- I'm familiar with NMK the developer, but NMK multi? What hardware platform would that be on?

If you look back in this thread, you will see that the overclocked and upgraded jaleco motherboard can in theory do it (maybe)

Before we get to that:
Get the 1C games all going well with the sprite addon.
Get set of no-nonsense original set of NMK stuff standardized and tested
Write something that will handle object conversion of all the NMK titles
-See how quick we hit the limits :)

I'm looking for a little installation help -- everything is programmed except SOUNDCPU32. The only file I didn't use was "PROMSEGMAUL". Is that what I should program to this EPROM?

And the 28 pin socket -- is this the EEPROM on the little sub-board from the original mobo?

I feel like I've read this thread 3 times for various reasons, so, apologies if this has been answered already.

Soundcpu322 is the sound program, it goes in the SOUNDCPU 42pin socket near Post 2

Promsegmaul goes onto a 27c256 rom and fits in the 28pin socket
The ribbon connector should be keyed, the security chip on the motherboard near the JK02 needs to be removed and the prom board fitted into this socket.

Attachments

• IMAG0738[1].jpg
    IMAG0738[1].jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 54
So I had 34 27C801 ... and ONLY one of them was bad and refused to write. Talk about luck!

...and is "ENCRYPTED_SOUND_STRIKERSET.bin" = "SOUNDCPU32" ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back