What's new
The changes between what was posted 5 days ago and this one are basically that Xino Crisis is back and that now the buttons to go back to menu on Data East Games work again.

hi, when it will be possible to run Samurai Shodown 5 Perfect ? Is it available a working rom with the MVS?
thanks

hi, do you plan to release a new firmware in order to add Samurai Shodown 5 Perfect in the full romset? And is it planned a new menu update too? thank you

First post updated with new menu!! WE are not supporting games that are currently sold or not long ago released. That means SSV Special.

Thanks!
I already answered that. See above.

thanks, sorry i didn't notice your answer. I will update to latest menu!
I see that xenocrisis is supported: where i can find a working copy for the MVS card? is it released anywhere here into the forum like the neogeo rom pack?
thanks!

"homebrw1" is correct. You'll need the newest menu (see 1st post). Deleting the BUFF file from the sd card and clearing the backup RAM will also help. ;)

"homebrw1" is correct. You'll need the newest menu (see 1st post). Deleting the BUFF file from the sd card and clearing the backup RAM will also help. ;)
yes i have update new menu clear buff slot 1 / 2 / 3 before
i must create homebrw1 in games directory ?

Update!

I made a new version of the Menu. I cleaned up a bit a part of the menu code and this version also adds support for these 2 new games:
* Artemio's Test Suite v095 (folder tstsuite)
* Xevious Homebrew (folder xevious)
Also someone had problems in the past with Data East games going back to the menu. This should be fixed from now on.

Check 1st post for an update.

Update!

I made a new version of the Menu. I cleaned up a bit a part of the menu code and this version also adds support for these 2 new games:
* Artemio's Test Suite v095 (folder tstsuite)
* Xevious Homebrew (folder xevious)
Also someone had problems in the past with Data East games going back to the menu. This should be fixed from now on.

Check 1st post for an update.

Awesome you're still improving the menu, thanks!

I'm just spitballing here, but would it be an idea to have this kind of firmware, software and maybe more in a github repo? Makes for a nice overview and you can tag versions, keep changelogs etc.

Back