What's new
For Sale
Great. I know @theoddtech was hoping to get a cab. Least I'll have someone to drive up with if everything goes right :).

Depending where everything goes, we could discuss options for arrival. I'll update on that farther down the line, mainly want to get stuff batched to ship to general areas, since the shipping cost per cab at around 6+ is around $200-250 per.

Yep, sent PM shortly after @XeD mentioned that as the way to move forward. Fingers crossed for road trip!

@Cereth if pickup is an option, that'd be great too.

We'd be something more like $100/cab coming down to LA area for 4. Possibly could do up to 6 if we rented a trailer instead of taking the pickup. and cost LA people even less.

@XeD already has my order/want list.

Storage space is ready to go, climate controlled, alarmed, security cameras :D

image0.jpg

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 55
If there is a second run of cabs from that seller or something I would like to know if they have Aeros.. I know those cabs are old but I would like a few:)..

Also - maybe inquire about illuminating panels for those E2 and maybe spare monitors for those of you who are buying E2 and those of you who have them. those two things are expensive on eBay.

@Derick2k That place needs some paint! It's so... gray.
Also - maybe inquire about illuminating panels for those E2 and maybe spare monitors for those of you who are buying E2 and those of you who have them. those two things are expensive on eBay.
If either of those become an option, I'm in need of both the strip and a monitor. Actually, only need a tube as far as monitor is concerned, so a non-working monitor even would be great for my purposes.

aero city? He has a few. This is his 1st time seeing E2s in the country. I have ask to keep an eye out for such items in the future

There are a few broken E2s. The price is the same tho

@Derick2k That place needs some paint! It's so... gray.
thats the cameras in night mode I think, but still painted gray :)
Its storage for now, at one of my properties, I was gonna turn it into a private games space of sorts to have meetups and such since I have my office there, etc..

aero city? He has a few. This is his 1st time seeing E2s in the country. I have ask to keep an eye out for such items in the future
Cool.. I want 4 Eero cities if you or anyone is making a second round.. cash at hand and please for the love of Jebus doesn't tell me that you can only get me one..

That might be worth it for parts for some people..the illumination panel NOS on eBay goes for $800.. when I had two E2 a person was willing to play over $400 for the one player six buttons control panel.. .. then you have the rest of parts..

That might be worth it for parts for some people..the illumination panel NOS on eBay goes for $800.. when I had two E2 a person was willing to play over $400 for the one player six buttons control panel.. .. then you have the rest of parts..
Well if someone decides to order one to part it out, however unlikely that is, I'll buy the tube. But we're probably derailing now, ha.

Back