What's new
For Sale
Having seen NOS NNCs and the Neo 29s, my interest been piqued a little. Reading backlog to see what's up with this order these days.

Those impress cabs might not make the trip over- I’ve talked to a few impress owners and that plastic cracks easily.
Same for Cyberleads. Plastic gets real brittle on them.
A friend of mine had one shipped to my warehouse space earlier this year, and that purple plastic was smashed to hell even after being braced moderately well. It was falling off just handling it. :(

How many of you guys getting cabs on this run are from the East Coast - US?
I would be down for 2 if the money is available at the time, been wanting one so bad. just need a time frame as to when and total price so i can have things order. am fairly new to all this

Those impress cabs might not make the trip over- I’ve talked to a few impress owners and that plastic cracks easily.
Same for Cyberleads. Plastic gets real brittle on them.
I sold mine after it went to maybe two shows and we couldn't keep the poor thing intact. I bought another and it already had a small chip by the time I got it home. This one isn't leaving the house, don't care what anyone says

What exactly is happening here? Now everyone in Toronto has to buy our cabs from another middle man in Montreal for more money, and then pay to ship them back the other way to Toronto? Why are we not going direct from BC to Toronto?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but everyone is free to buy from BC or Montreal and have it shipped wherever they want depending on what they deem is cheaper. Keep in mind that XeD prices are in USD and the prices in Montreal are in CAD.

What exactly is happening here? Now everyone in Toronto has to buy our cabs from another middle man in Montreal for more money, and then pay to ship them back the other way to Toronto? Why are we not going direct from BC to Toronto?
From what I can tell, the person handling the cabs in Montreal is rezwalker, who organized a candy cab group buy there years ago (have 2 cabs from him). He has experience with this sort of thing as well as storage space. Makes sense to use him due to this. Remember, the buyers on the east coast aren't limited to just Ontario. Also, the prices were always going to be slightly more for us Canadians (I believe they are in USD).

I'm in GA, but I'm going to have mine going to Cereth.
I have 2 cabs on the way with Cereth because of Radiants suggestion and his good experiences with sti shipping. Im around the rochester NY area. I imagine shipping from Toronto might be a bit cheaper than through AZ.

It doesnt really matter where they go, there is no middleman, but they will all most likely go through Cereth for US distribution.

This is XeD's sale. He will be the one collecting payment according to the method/price he chooses to sell them at.

We are only helping with distribution to help keep shipping costs down to buyers on each side of the country. If its cheaper to ship 10,20 or 30 cabs this way in one shot from Cereth vs a container via Sea, then thats what will happen. Everyone is more than welcome to request whatever shipping arrangements they want to pay for from the East or West coasts to their final destination.

I will personally be testing all cabs I receive, doing a dusting, light cleaning /wipe down and re-wrapping in plastic and some cardboard as needed. etc...

Everyone is more than welcome to request whatever shipping arrangements they want to pay for from the East or West coasts to their final destination.
Still curious if pickup up-state will be an option for us SoCal folks.

If so, I can bring down a handful of others on the way for anyone else down here. Plus it should cost roughly the same to ship 6 cabs down here as it would 1 that way.

It doesnt really matter where they go, there is no middleman, but they will all most likely go through Cereth for US distribution.
This is XeD's sale. He will be the one collecting payment according to the method/price he chooses to sell them at.

We are only helping with distribution to help keep shipping costs down to buyers on each side of the country. If its cheaper to ship 10,20 or 30 cabs this way in one shot from Cereth vs a container via Sea, then thats what will happen. Everyone is more than welcome to request whatever shipping arrangements they want to pay for from the East or West coasts to their final destination.

I will personally be testing all cabs I receive, doing a dusting, light cleaning /wipe down and re-wrapping in plastic and some cardboard as needed. etc...
I already have an Ami coming to him from his container. It saves me shipping to have my cab go to him, and have both shipped together.

I am interested in one of the NNC's.. Are the US cabs only being shipped to California, or are there some on the east coast? I am willing to travel a bit, but not cross country ;)

Back