What's new
For Sale
I am interested in one of the NNC's.. Are the US cabs only being shipped to California, or are there some on the east coast? I am willing to travel a bit, but not cross country ;)
There is a truck/container going to the east.
So where exactly are the east coast cabs being sent any way? Since I'm guessing the NNC I'm buying will be sent there?

Are US buyers still paying their deposit this week, @XeD ?

@cha0s0 I believe NYC

@rewrite Deposit in 1-2 weeks? They are just loading up and driving to their warehouse about a 4 day drive I am told. Once I get a confirm count of working units I'll make a post.
NYC works perfectly for me! I would like to get 1 NNC in that load if it is not too late.

So, I'm gonna address the elephant in the room. Where along the lines is Yaton involved in these cabs? The warehouse pictures and his warehouse pictures look MIGHTY similar.

So, I'm gonna address the elephant in the room. Where along the lines is Yaton involved in these cabs? The warehouse pictures and his warehouse pictures look MIGHTY similar.
Indeed they do. I bet a grime test from a cab and separate MVS cart will match in a lab. Tampon box not included. :P

Indeed they do. I bet a grime test from a cab and separate MVS cart will match in a lab. Tampon box not included. :P
Yaton has really stepped his shipping game up. I bought some decent stuff from him as of late and none of it came packed in the family size waffle boxes of old.

Yaton has really stepped his shipping game up.
I've bought a few things in this past year and they've come in as-described and packed well. All of my PGM2 games/accessories/cards have come through them.

I've definitely had issues in the past, but not in a couple years at least.

Not that that's a cab-sized shipment or anything, so take it with a grain of salt.

I've bought a few things in this past year and they've come in as-described and packed well. All of my PGM2 games/accessories/cards have come through them.
I've definitely had issues in the past, but not in a couple years at least.

Not that that's a cab-sized shipment or anything, so take it with a grain of salt.
I snagged a spare MS8 chassis he listed recently, was in a commercial french fries cardboard box, huge upgrade from yrs ago.

I know I'm late to the party but interested in an NNC to eastern Canada. If units aren't shipping direct to Toronto I am happy to take a road trip to Montreal to pick up as long as we aren't too deep into the winter.

Ill pm you.

I know I'm late to the party but interested in an NNC to eastern Canada. If units aren't shipping direct to Toronto I am happy to take a road trip to Montreal to pick up as long as we aren't too deep into the winter.

Ill pm you.
Pm me caloge
i got a NNC for you

You figured it out :) I'm dealing with him direct. His partner is organizing it on that end.

Some of the cabs should be comimg to his warehouse tomorrow. The other 3 truck load should be coming shortly after.

Due to the size of some if these cabs the count will be off. The NNC will be the 1st to go to make room. Pricing should stay the same if not just a slight increase. I will talk to my distributors on what they want to do.

I will start asking for the deposit in about 6-14 days time. The container will be loaded according to the shipping schedule

Everyone please check the waitlist for any mistake. If you have an orange highlight you have not confirm with me. I have PM those that I can find. You have about 3 days before I bump you

Last edited:
You figured it out :) I'm dealing with him direct. His partner is organizing it on that end.
Some of the cabs should be comimg to his warehouse tomorrow. The other 3 truck load should be coming shortly after.

Due to the size of some if these cabs the count will be off. The NNC will be the 1st to go to make room. Pricing should stay the same if not just a slight increase. I will talk to my distributors on what they want to do.

I will start asking for the deposit in about 6-14 days time. The container will be loaded according to the shipping schedule

Everyone please check the waitlist for any mistake. If you have an orange highlight you have not confirm with me. I have PM those that I can find. You have about 3 days before I bump you
The concern to this is he has suddenly been listing lots of Windy 2 locks and Q 25 chassis. You might want to reel him in and make sure he isn't selling parts he doesn't think people will care about....especially the locks.

The other concern is that Yaton's definition of working and everyone else's is something different. I've purchased a few chassis from him over the last year and they needed to be recapped right out of the box. They "worked", but the holds we're laughable. One had some major geometry issues as well.

If all these machines are wired for 220V, slapping an inverter in them is not the answer. I've been told for the better part of 2 decades that long term use of an item.on an inverter is not the ideal way. You got alot of first time buyers in this purchase and you've kinda brushed aside this issue. Yaton for sure isn't going to rewire these cabs, as some people I'm.sure were hoping.

Lastly, he informed a friend who is getting a Windy in this lot that he would have more to sell in a few weeks. So, does he cherry pick the ones he's keeping? Is he paying the same that everyone else is?

Should have disclosed this from the get go and I wish that it had been figured out sooner. But at least now, people will know what they're probably in store for.

If all these machines are wired for 220V, slapping an inverter in them is not the answer. I've been told for the better part of 2 decades that long term use of an item.on an inverter is not the ideal way. You got alot of first time buyers in this purchase and you've kinda brushed aside this issue. Yaton for sure isn't going to rewire these cabs, as some people I'm.sure were hoping.
Everything goes through one transformer. Basically the power plug that is connected from the wall to the power distribution block inside the cab has been cut and and a 220V to 110V transformer has been placed between. You just take that out, connect the two leads and it's back to "stock". It's not a big deal.

As for it being Yaton and should this have been disclosed from the get go, yes and no. Honestly, if @XeD had mentioned who the seller was out right, you possibly wouldn't be even getting the machines that you are now. Someone with bigger pockets would have gazumped you guys and offered more. Egret II parts go for stupid money.

*cough* and I mentioned the seller in post 133 :whistling:

As for it being Yaton and should this have been disclosed from the get go, yes and no. Honestly, if @XeD had mentioned who the seller was out right, you possibly wouldn't be even getting the machines that you are now. Someone with bigger pockets would have gazumped you guys and offered more. Egret II parts go for stupid money.

*cough* and I mentioned the seller in post 133 :whistling:
Yeap, everyone knows yaton will work with the highest bidder. The source could have only been one of less than a handful of people and now we know who that source is. Will trust that XeD will make sure everything is in order with the locks, small parts, general completeness, condition, and functionality. As of right now, nothing to be alarmed about yet.

Yeah @nem I agree, just probably a daunting taste for a noob. I know I wouldn't have wanted that to be my first project with my first cab. The only reason that I mention it is that I've seen it cause nightmares for two folks who had set up buys in the past.

I'm not trying to alarm anyone. Just trying to make sure people know what's up so they can be prepared for what might possibly be in their future.

I sincerely hope everyone gets what they expected.

Back