What's new
The RECOs are almost gone and the store will be closed from June and will reopen in July/August 2023. Thank you all for your support!
Hello! Will you make more? I’d like to make an order of 5/6 from spain . Thank you so much

RECO PCB V5.0 is out now!

53458892352_bbf51e6def.jpg

Link to my Store

The use of OLED screen allowed me to squeeze in a plethora of new functions. Below is a quick description. For more detailed information make sure you check out the User Guide.

• Hard-gold plated JAMMA edge
  • JAMMA, JAMMA+ compatible.
  • OLED screen
  • Precise dual Voltmeter to monitor the +5 V and +12 V power rails
  • Extensive Menu System
  • Button Test mode to check the device I/O and layout mapping.
  • Programmable Button Layout.
  • Programmable Rapid-Fire (VSync synchronized or asynchronous, 6 different fire rates).
  • Buttons 1-6 on the JAMMA connector (buttons 4-6 can be disabled), making it a "CHAMMA" compatible output.
  • CPS-2 kick harness input for buttons 4-6 (accepts buttons 1-6 via the JAMMA edge).
  • Buttons 4-6 on the JST-XH 6 pin “kick harness” connector that is compatible with the HAS kick harnesses.
  • Test and Service buttons.
  • 5 profiles per player to save the Button Layout and Rapid-Fire Configuration.
  • 5 popular Layout Presets
  • Ability to combine/merge Button Layouts.
  • Selected buttons can work as ON-OFF switches. Can be applied even to Rapid-Fire enabled buttons.
  • Special functions can be assigned to buttons, for example, you can make the buttons work as Coin, Test, a combination of A+B+C+Start, and more.
  • You can assign a special function to Player 1 and Player Start buttons when pressed at the same time.
  • The Start button can be used to coin up, either simultaneously, or with a delay.
  • Automatic PICKnMIX trigger.
  • Coin Chute Emulator for buttons assigned to work as Coin.
  • 3 Device Profiles to store your settings.
  • Tournament Mode for disabling the on-the-fly programming functionality.
  • NeoGeo CP Mode allows you to play 6 button games using just a 4 button Control Panel.
  • Selectable buffered CSync.
  • Comes with a plexiglass case.

I'd like to thank everyone who posted their ideas in this thread throughout the years! Special thanks go to:
@invzim - we spoke about the use of OLED YEARS AGO. I finally devoted a bit more time to finally implement it.
@XtraSmiley - gave me so many cool ideas, some are present in this version.
@AlxUnderBase - Always a good word and support.

Last edited:
I'm afraid they might be gone before I re-stock on the HAS. You know I keep it on hold for you :)
Yes please, one for sure with my HAS purchase!

My god, I have to keep a tally, I think I'm up to 6 HASs over the years! Best SuperGun ever made and the RECO is the best cabinet tool ever made. My fingers are too old to ram the buttons anymore and with all these new features, well, you know some of my crazy games (Primal Rage, Guardians of the Hood, Rampart) will finally be getting some better use!

@RGB is there any particular reason why you removed the negatron option from the new version? I don't see it on the feature list.
Regardless I still snapped up a new version.

@RGB is there any particular reason why you removed the negatron option from the new version? I don't see it on the feature list.
Looks like it displays on the screen for the 5v as well as the 12v. You can see it in the video. Voltmeter options are in the manual as well. Super cool stuff!

*I'm a dumbass :D

Last edited:

Good catch, here's to hoping he just forgot to mention it, as it's also not in the manual :)

Back