What's new
Got mine delivered today, thanks Mike!

Crazy how fedex delivered it in 2 days :D

Reactions: RGB
The FedEx guy collects the packages from me usually at around 2PM (UTC+01:00) and the NYC based buyers often receive them the next day, it's crazy!
Wish they did that here. FedEx charges a fortune for any small package and usually takes 5-7 days to reach Poland/clear customs and be delivered. FedEx is fleecing us :D

Great job on the Reco Mike just like all your other products, I appreciate what you do brother!

Got one, thanks for all the reminders! Was tempted to get two, but money's a little tight. Hope you can keep them coming so I can grab more in the future!

Got me outta hibernation and ordered one
altered-beast.gif

Got my Reco 5.0 today, my wife collected the package and the Fedex guy said "You can sign it, I've delivered stuff to your husband before". (Maybe it was the previous Reco?)

Feels good to have two Recos and a personal Fedex delivery boy :] Thanks RGB!

Got mine. Loving it so far!

Had a silly question for you SHMUP vets out there...

Since I'm a noob to this autofire stuff: Some games require that you hold down the fire button to charge up your weapon. If I set button 1 to an autofire rate, I obviously lose the ability to hold it down to charge up a shot.

So, if I have a game that uses 2 buttons (default):
Button 1 = Shot (hold to charge power shot)
Button 2 - Bomb

Can I re-map it using the Reco 5 to:
Button 1 = Rapid fire Shot
Button 2 = (also Shot but NO autofire so that I can hold it to charge power shot.
Button 3 - Bomb

Is there a way to duplicate button 1 to say, button 2 and then button 3 can be the bomb button?

Thoughts?

Del

Got mine. Loving it so far!

Had a silly question for you SHMUP vets out there...

Since I'm a noob to this autofire stuff: Some games require that you hold down the fire button to charge up your weapon. If I set button 1 to an autofire rate, I obviously lose the ability to hold it down to charge up a shot.

So, if I have a game that uses 2 buttons (default):
Button 1 = Shot (hold to charge power shot)
Button 2 - Bomb

Button 2 = (also Shot but NO autofire so that I can hold it to charge power shot.
Button 3 - Bomb

Is there a way to duplicate button 1 to say, button 2 and then button 3 can be the bomb button?

Thoughts?

Del
Yup that's what I do for games in the 194x series.

Button 3 - Bomb

Yes, you can create as many duplicates as you want in the Button Layout Config :)

You can even set the Button 1 as "sticky", it will behave as an ON/OFF switch. It will automatically shoot for you and you can focus only on the charge shot when needed.

========================
For Raiden DX players - there's a trick to get a high fighting spirit bonus if you keep the start button pressed during your entire game. This is easily done with the RECO, just set an unused button as 7 or 8, set the 7th or 8th press as "Start", then set it as "sticky". Press it once when you start the game and the RECO will hold the start button down for you until you press it again :)

Back