What's new
yeah bee asking for ages as well, really happy you are doing another run. 3 would be perfect, but i would be happy with what i can get :D

@RGB knows i want some been naggen him for 2 years =P. I love his products the quality is great.

In for 3 as stated couple years back in this thread and recently via PM ^^

Quite a lot of us has already stated interest in a rerun of these years ago :P
Mmhmm, I'm on page 1 from 2018 too. It was a tongue in cheek joke since we love to form interest lists. I'm sure RGB knows there's probably waaaay more demand than he can produce. They'll sell out immediately regardless.

That being said, there's been a couple false starts over the years on a comeback for these, and I hope RGB doesn't feel pressured in case he has other things going on. Life and family first.

I would like two if possible, if it's convenient you can leave the kick connector empty, I have those in my stash

Some good news, at last! More information tomorrow :)

51748525817_b489aa1849.jpg

Updated the first post in this thread. There are slight changes in the design, like the DIP switch for JAMMA buttons and a new feature that locks button/rapid-fire configuration.

Accepting orders via PM.

If you don't need the CPS2 connector, let me know, I've only got a couple dozen of RECOs with this connector.

Just received my RECOs, awesome work as usual! Coming from a V2.0, there is some functionality I'm wondering about:

1. What does JP1 do, and what do positions 1 and 2 correspond to?
2. On SW1, I know the first switch enables tournament mode, and I'm pretty sure the rest have to do with setting buttons 4-6 on JAMMA or kick harness, but I'm wondering exactly which ones do that and which position corresponds to which option as there are 7 remaining switches (don't have the connector installed to test yet)

EDIT: For question 2, looks like this is the setting:

DIP8: P1 B4
DIP7: P2 B4
DIP6: P1 B5
DIP5: P2 B5
DIP4: P1 B6
DIP3: P2 B6

The switch on is JAMMA and off is kick harness.

Does DIP2 do anything?

Last edited:
Back