What's new
For Sale
Good lord what a deal! Someone grab this!

Ugh I’d buy that in a heartbeat if it was with 5 hours of driving from me

Funny, I'll be on a business trip on Monday just an hour out from the city...

I'm only 4 hours away but the timing couldn't be worse. We're currently in a cramped apartment waiting to buy a house this Fall. Otherwise it would already be sold as I get email alerts from Minneapolis CL.

Ugh. This has big “check with Beltman even though it’s half a country” vibes on it. Someone better snap it up.

Playing this two-player on a cab kicks major ass. I used to have the Saturn twin-sticks and casually played the game a bit and always thought "yeah it's fun...but...something is missing". Well, that thing that was missing was sitting in the cockpit. A completely different experience!
If you have the space, then go. get. this. right. now. no. seriously. right. now. explain. to. wife. later.

For anyone considering this you will NOT fit this in a pickup truck, one side of the cab will fit in a truck bed but not both, no matter how much you try to tetris it. also the cab halves weight 500lbs each so you'd need like 4 people at least to lift it into a truck.. I know this because this is how I brought mine home and it took two trips.... never again.

you will want a box truck with a lift-gate

and to give you all an idea of how good a deal this is. I paid $700 for mine 7-years ago, and it was a decent deal then.

For anyone considering this you will NOT fit this in a pickup truck, one side of the cab will fit in a truck bed but not both, no matter how much you try to tetris it. also the cab halves weight 500lbs each so you'd need like 4 people at least to lift it into a truck.. I know this because this is how I brought mine home and it took two trips.... never again.

you will want a box truck with a lift-gate

and to give you all an idea of how good a deal this is. I paid $700 for mine 7-years ago, and it was a decent deal then.
How much would a freight service charge for pick up and delivery on something like this?

Curious to see the comparison between renting a lift gate and driving yourself to pick it up.

My latest penske rental with liftgate was $220 for the day/mileage + $150 to refill 3/4 of the tank. Add 4 hours of my time for the drive.

I paid 800$ for mine in january.
it did fit in one big open trailer for me. (12 feet maybe?)
Splitting the top sections from the bottoms is a pain but well worth it. 2 people are then enough to move everything.

So I messaged the guy and he is up for shipping it. I just have never organized something like that, is there a guide to setting up shipping I can follow?

So I messaged the guy and he is up for shipping it. I just have never organized something like that, is there a guide to setting up shipping I can follow?
Call ur shipper, beltmann, for example. Give them the address of the cab and ur address. They will also want the dimensions and weight of the cabinet, as well as the phone number of the seller. Thats pretty much it, from what I remember. They will give u a quote after that and arrange pickup with the seller. MAKE SURE SELLER IS AVAILABLE DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS!!!! or u will get whacked with a crazy overtime fee

Back