What's new
@RGB do you still have any of those HD15 adapter PCB's left? Don't think it matters, but I have a HAS v3.1

Reactions: RGB
@RGB Can you please verify that this is the connector/pinout for PSU input on the HAS. Thank you :)

1649286304689.png

Last edited:
I saw that preorders are opening on Sunday. Any chance you'll have the 3P4P adapter available for preorders? I don't need a full HAS setup, just the 3P4P.

So I need a little bit of help. I have the HAS 4.1 and button 6 is registering as always being pushed on players 1 and players 2. I've tried re-mapping the buttons and it still registers button 6 on both players 1 and 2 as being pushed. This even occurs when the controller connected doesn't have a 5th and 6th button. I've already replaced the Atmel chip on the board as I had purchased an extra when I ordered my HAS from RGB. Thanks in advance... Also, I did accidentally reversed the jamma connector and damaged one of my boards a few months ago using a jamma extension cable (not RGB's)

So I need a little bit of help. I have the HAS 4.1 and button 6 is registering as always being pushed on players 1 and players 2. I've tried re-mapping the buttons and it still registers button 6 on both players 1 and 2 as being pushed. This even occurs when the controller connected doesn't have a 5th and 6th button. I've already replaced the Atmel chip on the board as I had purchased an extra when I ordered my HAS from RGB. Thanks in advance... Also, I did accidentally reversed the jamma connector and damaged one of my boards a few months ago using a jamma extension cable (not RGB's)
Do you have multiple boards to test?

Have you confirmed button 6 on your control panel or controller isn’t shorted to ground?

So I need a little bit of help. I have the HAS 4.1 and button 6 is registering as always being pushed on players 1 and players 2. I've tried re-mapping the buttons and it still registers button 6 on both players 1 and 2 as being pushed. This even occurs when the controller connected doesn't have a 5th and 6th button.

It looks like the Player 1 and Player 2 button 6 JAMMA output is set to "ON" on the dipswitch "SW2", please check that.

Two HAS arrived in the mail, plus accessories. Hooray!

@RGB What connector and terminals do I need to connect to that B6P-VH connector at CN1 if I'm building a custom power cord? Is this VHR-6N the matching socket? I'm building the universal versions of printmaker's Suzo Happ PSU cover and Mean Well PSU cover, so the idea is to connect to a Mini-Fit Jr. 5559 on the PSU side for quick connect.

I love the HAS Supergun, especially the form factor. I own 2 other superguns and prefer Mike’s the most. The only thing I would like to see is a JAMMA extender. I have one but it’s very bulky.

Back