What's new
The OSSC is displaying the correct sync information (59.63)... I question the CPS2 setup, it's "normal/common" for them to solid color screen like that.

I suggest you reseat the B board, it looks like the CPS2 A+B connection problem.

Was the multi working before you connected it to the HAS?

Could be an issue with that firstly.

I suggest you reseat the B board, it looks like the CPS2 A+B connection problem.
This. I recently moved my CPS2 Multi from my cabinet to a supergun set-up, and after I plugged it I noticed red screen and lines on the screen. Re-seating the B board fixed it up.

Hey guys i bought this A+B board dark soft from a guy in italy and last night was the first time I turned it on , maybe in the shipping stage something got loss, i know beginners stuff about the darksoft kit but i never mess with one :/ , @jassin000 been teaching me the basics of the cps2. If you have time jassin000 maybe i can take it to him so we can figure it out together that way i get some hands on leassons. But tonight ill try reseating the B board.

@KingSopz that's probably a good idea. But definitely reseat the PCB and press it firmly. If that doesn't work, short the EXE5 (or is it EXC5?) point with a screwdriver or something similar.

@KingSopz that's probably a good idea. But definitely reseat the PCB and press it firmly. If that doesn't work, short the EXE5 (or is it EXC5?) point with a screwdriver or something similar.
I tired this still no luck , i have someone around my area thats gonna help me this weekend to resolve this issue , ill get back to you guys with whats causing this

Has anyone made a power supply cover for the Meanwell MWP-606 yet or is there any plan to do so? I would be really interested in one of those.

I'm a little bit scared because of the open contacts.

I used a plastic storage container that fits the PSU. I drilled holes in it for the wires to pass through. It works superbly. It keeps my hands protected when I'm digging around inside my arcade setup.

You guys know I'm all about the cabs (that's why I own three of 'em) but damn...
I've been having some of the best runs of my gaming life on this HAS+OSSC+BenQ setup!

It must be the low lag of the monitor? Maybe the LS32 stick in my SG build? Maybe a combo of both?
Anyway I highly recommend these (model RL2755) LCDs.
I've been doing some testing, but it's basically the same as the LG B6 OLED...

Default OSSC Profile: Scanlines On, Scale 4x, 4:3 aspect ratio
  • CPS3 (Darksoft Multi)
  • CPS2 (Darksoft Multi)
  • CPS1 (SF2:CE/Final Fight/Daimakaimura/Knights of the Round)
  • Martial Champion
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Irem M92 (R-Type Leo/In the Hunt)
  • TMNT
  • System 16 (Golden Axe/Altered Beast/E-Swat/Shinobi)
  • System 18 (Moonwalker)
  • Ninja Gaiden
  • Namco System 1 (Splatterhouse)
  • Life Force
Special OSSC Profile: Scanlines On, Scale 4x, 4:3 aspect ratio, pre and post coast 3, H threshold 10.0+ (or until lock)
  • Neo-Geo MVS (1FZ, UniBIOS 4.0, Darksoft Multi)
Special OSSC Profile 2: Scanlines On, Scale 4x, 4:3 aspect ratio, V. backporch 34
  • M72 (R-Type)
  • M84 (R-Type 2)
Not Working with BenQ RL2755*
  • Midway Y Unit (Mortal Kombat)
  • Midway T Unit (Mortal Kombat 2)
  • Midway Wolf Unit (Rampage World Tour)
*Works with iScan DVDO VP30

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to @ekorz we got it resolved :thumbsup: , was simple as the darksoft milti not being press down enough :whistling: , thanks a million!.

Ps. @RGB do you have extra Voltage guage, mines worked the first day I connect the HAS but then it stop working. @ekorz did some testing on it and its differently that piece but the HAS its self works perfectly (See picture)

Attachments

• 9991B42D-5508-409D-B219-421AB9B97124.jpeg
    9991B42D-5508-409D-B219-421AB9B97124.jpeg
    395.8 KB · Views: 181
  • D20A9253-6874-4F73-BF63-06D7C0941D33.jpeg
    D20A9253-6874-4F73-BF63-06D7C0941D33.jpeg
    680 KB · Views: 181
Glad to see this.

About the voltmeter - I'll send you a new one.

Thanks to @ekorz we got it resolved :thumbsup: , was simple as the darksoft milti not being press down enough :whistling: , thanks a million!.
Fantastic! Glad that it was an easy fix. It rarely works out that way in our hobby, so count your lucky stars when they do! Enjoy the awesomeness of CPS2. :thumbsup:

Ps. @RGB do you have extra Voltage guage, mines worked the first day I connect the HAS but then it stop working. @ekorz did some testing on it and its differently that piece but the HAS its self works perfectly (See picture)
Yeah my voltmeter went udders up on the second day, but my HAS has been working like a champ. It is ULTRA nice.

Back