What's new
Is there anyway to disable button 4/5 on the HAS v4? I tried holding down button 4 (LK) on my undamned converter on a brooks UFB arcade stick/snes2jamma adapter on powerup and no dice. Am I just holding the wrong button? Trying to fix the vampire savior raging demon inputs.

I've tried a PS4 controller through undamned decoder as well. It works fine if I plug in a neo geo controller and hold button D.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Try other button, the mapping must be off. You can also install a jumper to disable buttons 4/5 (more info in the instruction manual).

How easy is it to setup and run a game on a HAS for a complete beginner? (I don't have any arcade hardware yet pcb's etc. but for future ref) Is it plug in and play and How much extra stuff do you need to get it running if its not? Thanks! Also best of luck with the surgery and recovery @RGB

How easy is it to setup and run a game on a HAS for a complete beginner? (I don't have any arcade hardware yet pcb's etc. but for future ref) Is it plug in and play and How much extra stuff do you need to get it running if its not? Thanks! Also best of luck with the surgery and recovery @RGB
It is very easy to setup and use (but it is recommended to have a minimum of skills later to debug if needed)
It is plug & play
For extra stuff you need :
PSU with cables
Video cable (RGB cable for example)
Controllers
Your game (PCB - JAMMA)

That sould be fine to begin

It is very easy to setup and use (but it is recommended to have a minimum of skills later to debug if needed)It is plug & play
PSU with cables
Controllers
Your game (PCB - JAMMA)

You also need an RGB monitor or OSSC/Framemeister.

Thanks! Missed that earlier.
You also need an RGB monitor or OSSC/Framemeister.
forgive the dumb question but what’s an RGB monitor?
It is very easy to setup and use (but it is recommended to have a minimum of skills later to debug if needed)It is plug & play
PSU with cables
Controllers
Your game (PCB - JAMMA)

ok, good to know. Definitely gonna get one as soon it’s available. Thanks

OR get a nice consumer CRT with component inputs and use a scart to component transcoder

can the HAS use composite video?
Negative. The HAS only outputs RGBS. If you need any other format (component, s-video, composite, HDMI, etc.), you need to do the conversion yourself.
look at the first post of this thread again)
Are you referring to the sperate RGBS to s-video/composite converter that RGB also sells?

That falls in the, "you need to do the conversion" ballpark.

Back