What's new
Yes iirc there are a number of very smart people who are more than capable of making on screen game selects for multi. Macro, Gadgetfreak just to name a few. After experimenting with dips on the namco system 1 multi, I just thought it was just very tacky, cumbersome and distract against an otherwise not a bad multi. I vote for on screen game select option 3 :P

tbh, the only problem with the dipswitches i have is that i never have the games list with the dip settings lying around - perhaps in the future it would be possible to print them on the silkscreen?

Yes iirc there are a number of very smart people who are more than capable of making on screen game selects for multi. Macro, Gadgetfreak just to name a few. After experimenting with dips on the namco system 1 multi, I just thought it was just very tacky, cumbersome and distract against an otherwise not a bad multi. I vote for on screen game select option 3 :P
I asked about it to @Apocalypse tonight and he has something ready. I'm not too strong on the technical side but he said writing the slot/bank number through a dedicated port or address wasn't a problem.

On-screen menu (1).jpg

On-screen menu (2).jpg

Hi :

Declaring interest you savages!

Ps : why are you talking about toilet breaks ?

Kind Regards
Euphoria
🤪

Only just seen this Amazing work ,Leaning towards option 1 as I have a Gunforce pcb waiting but either would be amazing .

Back