What's new
Thanks for letting us know! I saw it got more expensive this time around as well, which confused me due to a cached page first 😅

So I just did a clean install of everything again, to ensure everything would be correct, but I am getting this weird behaviour where the coin mech is start according to mister, and start is the coin mech. Any idea what might have gone wrong here / where I might have falted? @invzim ?

Want to add that this was the behaviour when running the raizing cores so maybe it’s related to these?

Last edited:
So I just did a clean install of everything again, to ensure everything would be correct, but I am getting this weird behaviour where the coin mech is start according to mister, and start is the coin mech. Any idea what might have gone wrong here / where I might have falted? @invzim ?

Want to add that this was the behaviour when running the raizing cores so maybe it’s related to these?
Same here, but just with the new Raizing core. Haven’t found the this issue with any other cores.

Same behaviour for me with the Raizing cores and can't remap the keys (although I've not tried editing config files yet..?)

Yes , only on Toaplan V2 - Raizing games the coin is mapped on start button , but i dont know if is a problem of the Expander since i didnt met in other cores

I tried some more yesterday and yes it seems limited to the raizing cores

I got around to plugging it in.

On my repro mini cute. The pSU does not stay powered on, so Im guessing the Mister is not drawing enough power on the PSU that was provided.

On my OG mini cute. I get a rolling image and am not able to get a stable or change settings with F12? DO I have to set the output to HDMI analog. Im using the Dsub analog port to SCART on my PVM setup

Can I change the INI file file from my Micro Sd on my desktop?

The MISTER is verified working on my SONY PVM but I'm not sure to how to test it on the PVM as it relies on JAMMA power with the Jamma expander.

Anyone know a good place place to start getting this troubleshooted and working?

@8bitforlife sent them to me to calibrate and I have run into issues and would love to get this completed for him this week.

I got around to plugging it in.

On my repro mini cute. The pSU does not stay powered on, so Im guessing the Mister is not drawing enough power on the PSU that was provided.

On my OG mini cute. I get a rolling image and am not able to get a stable or change settings with F12? DO I have to set the output to HDMI analog. Im using the Dsub analog port to SCART on my PVM setup

Can I change the INI file file from my Micro Sd on my desktop?

The MISTER is verified working on my SONY PVM but I'm not sure to how to test it on the PVM as it relies on JAMMA power with the Jamma expander.

Anyone know a good place place to start getting this troubleshooted and working?

@8bitforlife sent them to me to calibrate and I have run into issues and would love to get this completed for him this week.
i think u need the 15khz .ini

It sure is a lot easier :) , and DO use the screws to secure the DE10 - a couple of people have left it unsecured which caused a short which fried the Expander..
Will do. I installed arcade feet there so it can rest safely on a gap

Quick question. Can I leave the OSD board on top of the DE nano while connected to the Jamma expander? I like the idea of of using the Reset buttons etc.

I kept my IO board with OSD buttons connected to the DE-10 nano while using the Mister Expander. No problems so far.

Is it really good to go through the whole 31khz boot sequence on a 15khz monitor?
31khz games doesnt work . only loads but the screen is rolling like in the menu when you load a 31khz game . How i managed to make it working to load is i changed on the video mode and sometimes ive put on try sync and menu game screen loads perfectly , but ive found this is not necessary since expander detects the rezolution by himself . Try to see how acts Daimakaimura or Final fight , i don't know how to explain the monitor acts , only i can film and show you .
15khz games working perfectly . I tried :

Twin Bee
Robokid
Return Of Ishtar

these working perfect
____

these i need to show you how screen monitor does

Daimaikaimura
Final Fight

____

Cho Ren Sha - CHOURENSHA68K.HDF

only loads but screen is rolling even i syncguard off or try sync or something

____

Work with mister.ini that i used previously too (same as the one from irkenlabs site)

[x68000]
vscale_mode=0
vscale_border=20
;video_mode=800,16,64,80,240,1,3,14,12380 ; #DOS set using vmode 3 in dos, and these ARs:
video_mode=800,54,104,80,240,1,3,14,12380 ; moving to the left
custom_aspect_ratio_1=781:277 ; GOOD for 800x240 Top cut off, width good
custom_aspect_ratio_2=790:230 ; GOOD for 800x240, a little too wide Top and bottom good
vga_scaler=1

my mister.ini use the settings based on this video :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZlMqJ0-LRk

Last edited:
Back