What's new
Does anyone know much about the little coin board in the cabinet? Mine’s been disconnected and wires cut to adapt to an Australian currency at some stage. I want to return it to its original setup and wondering what the logic of this thing is.

Mine stopped accepting coins at some point, and I suspect something on that little board gave out and caused the problem. Never got around to looking into it.

Following this subject with great interest. :)

Mine stopped accepting coins at some point, and I suspect something on that little board gave out and caused the problem. Never got around to looking into it.

Following this subject with great interest. :)
I might hit you up for some pics if that’s okay if I have any trouble setting mine up.

Has anyone ever had the metal bottom piece for the control panel on the Exceleena 2 repainted/powder coated?
I've got a guy that can do it for mine, but I want to be sure I get the color right.
any tips would be appreciated!
Realized I never updated. Had a welder friend patch the hole and got both my lowers powdered.
Color is ever so slightly different, but I'm more than happy

20230428_170945.jpg

Nice job @bartre. Which bits do you mean “lowers”? I’m just curious as I’m restoring my EX1 as you know and always keen to see how other people do things. 😃

I'm referring to part 10 from the manual.
The 2s control panel piece just comes off rather than being on any kind of a hinge, and the tray attached to the cab has (i think) 8 screws that just hug it to the front of the machine.

1698420324769.png

Hey Exceleena owners. Is anyone running a Japanese coin mech in their machine. Like a an Asahi Seiko? If so would you mind posting a picture so I can see what parts I need to get one going? I have the mounting and coin mech but not sure about the switch and wiring side. Cheers.

Back