What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stumbled on to this thread looking for multi carts. I have lots of original MVS carts for my candy cab but I will gladly sell them all if you have created a multi cart with all of the official games. Mark me down for one, once the go on sale.

I am seriously missing on a lotta work due to this... LOL! My MVS MASTER COLLECTION CART will now soon be possible!
Cart2.png

I have lots of original MVS carts for my candy cab but I will gladly sell them all if you have created a multi cart with all of the official games.
You better start selling them now while they still have some value!
:D
I think that as for the CPS2-multi, the price for the original boards will rise ;)

Yep, I'm holding to my 30 or so MVS carts for now, once Mr Darksoft delivers I might sell them.

Can't wait that it will be released :D ... by when can we expect it :)

Did anybody try the following AES Multi yet....is it just the same as that exist already as MVS version:

http://www.neostore.com/Multigame-161-in-1-English-AES-p/1339.htm

Thanks in advance for you answers :D
friggin $800 US. thats like 1000 canadian. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that
For $800 you can get an Omega MVS and play all the MVS cartridges you want:

https://www.arcadeworks.net/hardware/omega-entertainment-machine.html

"The Omega is a consolized MVS Neo Geo game system, meaning that it will play All of the Arcade NEO Geo Games."

I have lots of original MVS carts for my candy cab but I will gladly sell them all if you have created a multi cart with all of the official games.
You better start selling them now while they still have some value! :D
I think that as for the CPS2-multi, the price for the original boards will rise ;)
That's only because you need to have a donor board! :D

You won't need a donor board for the Neo Geo multi...

On the software side, will there be any game list menu with preview screenshots? Please don't follow Multigame 161-in-1 horrendous Terry Bogard in the list (looks like shit).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back