What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, guys if you insist... There you go :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

339sm1i.jpg

sltv84.jpg
looks like a nice empty area for a large darksoft logo to be visible in a clear case.

Nice work Darksoft, this looks very nice. Will the LCD port be left in the final product? so that people who prefer using it can connect the CPS2 one and use it?

Those do look spectacular and the process description was really cool and makes you think about all that is involved in manufacturing something like this. Really impressive work!

i like two.... 8o 8o
I would like two too..... I enjoyed the videos showing the amount of work that went into the construction of these boards.
These boards will probably outlast the actual mvs we are going to run them on. I am happy you are giving me some options on my old trusty mvs machine.IMG_3219.JPG

Incredibly impressive skillsets are shown here! I wish I knew even one of the involved techs :S. Simply amazing! Cash is ready!

I sold my entire MVS loot. Now, I'm waiting by the side of the river.
Same here.. sold around 60 mvs couple of months ago.. all the good ones. This will be awesome!

by the way, I brought an extra fishing rod if you wanna borrow while we wait ;)

Last edited:
Ow yeah! :) I'm on standby for the AES version :thumbsup:

And it's exactly one year after my first post! 18-8-15 / 18-8-16 :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back