What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
yxo2b.jpg

Before that happens, we are preparing some tools, code, etc so that our multi will be able to play any kind of music.

This exampe is of a 4 channel adpcm tracker which is able to take any module (XM, S3M, MOD, IT) and play it on neogeo
it is of course limited to the memory available. It can downscale any module from X channels to 4

The best thing is not what it does, but what we will be able to do... :)

Guess what? Quiz time!

Before that happens, we are preparing some tools, code, etc so that our multi will be able to play any kind of music.

This exampe is of a 4 channel adpcm tracker which is able to take any module (XM, S3M, MOD, IT) and play it on neogeo
it is of course limited to the memory available. It can downscale any module from X channels to 4

The best thing is not what it does, but what we will be able to do... :)

Guess what? Quiz time!
"Axel F"!!! Beverly Hills Theme Song!!!

Ok, what do I win?

I predict tons of users from the other forum will claim it's fake or that you speed up just one side of your screen.
Not trying to make them happy anyways. They can think what they wish but I won't need to fudge the results.

maybe you have to name all the songs to win? I only recognize axel f also but I'm still thinking...

That is a trip, darksoft. Haven't heard that version of axel f in like 20 years. I did some demoscene tracking a long long time ago so playing those files on a neo will be quite a novelty. I dunno who else even knows what an S3M/IT/XM file is, but I think it's awesome. now I'm going to dig up some classics by Necros or Purple Motion or something. I wonder how a bit 32 channel IT is going to sound when reduced.

ha deibit apparently was thinking the same thing. Second reality!

:thumbsup:

They question is not what song is it but what advantage you get from being able to play any tune...

... thinking cap on. So you can play any multichannel song on this now. So you could potentially handle music from a NEWER game... half life 3 confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back