What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed if all official Neo Geo games will work? (dont mind if these are unencrypted ROMs).
The rule is that if the encryption is supported by MAME then they will work with the multi.

June seems pretty soon :)

Darksoft, have you already decided which way to go from the poll?

By the way, if flashing the games needs a computer using usb in the end, I recommend looking at the skunkboard (for the atari jaguar) fiasco.
I believe the biggest mistake they made is that you need to drag your notebook around to flash a game to it.

I believe the NeoGeo pocket flash cartridge and the atari lynx suffers from the same problem but I only have the sunkboard out of those.

June seems pretty soon :)

Darksoft, have you already decided which way to go from the poll?

By the way, if flashing the games needs a computer using usb in the end, I recommend looking at the skunkboard (for the atari jaguar) fiasco.
I believe the biggest mistake they made is that you need to drag your notebook around to flash a game to it.

I believe the NeoGeo pocket flash cartridge and the atari lynx suffers from the same problem but I only have the sunkboard out of those.
No USB.

i just need aes version,cant wait to have it darksoft,and it seems it will be released these summer.
nice work man,you can be proud on it.

I registered to this forum so I could vote on Darksoft's poll. I voted for the option that holds only one game because I believe it will be simpler and cheaper. I will buy whichever version is made.

I bought a Harmony Cart for my Atari 2600 almost a month ago and it is more convenient to use than going to my bookcase and getting the individual cartridges. I expect the multicart for the Neo Geo will have the same advantage.

Peace,

Ghaleon

First prototype should be ready in May. Then short after should follow production, so we should be talking about June for the first units ready to sell.
That's superb, I will await project updates with Interest. You can certainly chalk me down for one :)

I'm in the market for a Neo Geo system thanks to the MultiCart. Should I go for MVS or an AES? :)

I'm in the market for a Neo Geo system thanks to the MultiCart. Should I go for MVS or an AES? :)
MVS is way less expensive if you want to acquire original titles later.
MVS is also more rugged, and you don't have to go hunting for a certain serial number to get the best RGB. If you get a MV-1F variation you will have joystick ports, stereo and volume controls.

aes systems come with a memory card reader stock.
An MV2F MVS board includes mem card reader, joystick ports, great RGB output, JAMMA edge, and socketed BIOS. All by default, from factory. As much as I like my AES, I gotta admit MVS is better.

I sold my aes stuff and went mvs.

I just mentioned the mc reader (which I never use) for people new to the system.

Just compromise and get an Omega CMVS.

The real decision is if you want a full upright or not. I personally prefer the original arcade feel when playing Neo games.

one way or another, if you get into collecting originals, your wallet will shreek.

thank you darksoft, savior of my wallet from such pain.

Just compromise and get an Omega CMVS.

The real decision is if you want a full upright or not. I personally prefer the original arcade feel when playing Neo games.
I couldn't decide. I have a cmvs and a cab. The cab was a lot cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back