What's new

skate323k137

Champion
Reaction score
@kazanova225

Q1: no

Q2: a handful of 27c4096 or equivalent, usually 2-8 for program ROMs. Q sound and GFX roms can be determined by file size and are well documented on the internet.

Q3: I don't remember which PAL it uses off the top of my head but that info should be easy to find, and many members here (myself included) can program a GAL16V8 if you cannot.

Tyson1911

Student
Reaction score
I have a concern with the hyper street fighter anniversary edition, how would the process be without the additional plates, because I made the conversion of one and I do not have the voices of the people of the game that would be the only details

Hypnotoad

Student
Reaction score
I’m seeking a bit of help with a conversion.
It was a vampire Hunter board, I have placed MVSE in the board changed the jumpers to match the one in the list have installed a infinikey matching the game and region but am only getting a blank coloured screen signifying it has suicided. Any help would be great thanks.
AB746EA6-5569-456B-8832-9B63AC7BCE25.jpeg

Hypnotoad

Student
Reaction score
Many thanks redone my infinikey went over my work and working with messed up sound in need of a Gal G if anyone can burn me one and I will pay. Again thanks for the comments.

nonosto

Grand Master
Reaction score
I need to made for a buddy one Dungeon & Dragon : Shadow over Mystara convert, where can I find the good files and good jumper setting please?