What's new
Can anyone share their Naomi + HAS + OSSC + LCD TV settings? I just got mine and I'm having to constantly reset the OSSC to get a sync lock. It works, but using the Pi tools, it loses sync at every junction, ie, start up, selecting a game, booting to the game. After I'm in the game the sync stays locked, but the picture seems like crap and there is lag. Not like the Atomiswave setting. Is anyone going straight from the VGA of the Naomi to the OSSC, bypassing the HAS?

Why not Naomi VGA right to your LCD? If you need the ossc to scale, that's cool. But yeah, I would bypass the jvs io and HAS myself.

Why not Naomi VGA right to your LCD? If you need the ossc to scale, that's cool. But yeah, I would bypass the jvs io and HAS myself.
Well, I did that and actually it made FOTNS work (but not the other Atomiswave games), but that makes it display in 480i, which looks not that good and has flickering and lag on y TV. I'd like to know if there is a way to use the OSSC.

Well, I did that and actually it made FOTNS work (but not the other Atomiswave games), but that makes it display in 480i, which looks not that good and has flickering and lag on y TV. I'd like to know if there is a way to use the OSSC.
Are you sure you don't have your Naomi set to 15khz mode? It should be outputting a 480p signal. Dip switch 1 needs to be off to enable 480p output.

even when your dips are set to 31khz?

Edit: @sammargh is quicker than me it seems!

Are you sure you don't have your Naomi set to 15khz mode? It should be outputting a 480p signal. Dip switch 1 needs to be off to enable 480p output.
Hmm, I didn't know to check that. So with the switch set to OFF it will enable 480p? With it on, it's 480i?

Hey guys, question for you. Since the HAS is currently unavailable, I came across this Supergun on eBay.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/223131925915?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

The seller states,

" in my supergun i use meanwell with anti ripple filter + emi
varistore up to 2,5kv for extra voltage on AC system
rgbs cable home made with ferrite module by prospecta italy
sync filter by 1881
and rgb pot for control the single signal out :) "

Attachments

• MB_1.jpg
    MB_1.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 239
  • MB_2.jpg
    MB_2.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 244
That's a good question. Pre-order list for the current batch is closed, but I'll probably end up with some spare units as usual.
If you have any spares I’d be interested in one if possible. Thank you

Reactions: RGB
That's a good question. Pre-order list for the current batch is closed, but I'll probably end up with some spare units as usual.
Thanks RGB, any idea about time line ? Sorry I hope I do not offend you, as there are others waiting as well. I am very new to the hobby and just getting boards already.

Really...it would be deliveri is closed for me? :D
You're on the list :)
I PMd ya a while back and didn't receive a response. Please make sure you toss my name on there.
I need this for a grander project. Even if you got spares on hand, I got cash at the ready.
Thank you!!!

Back