What's new
Is there anybody from Canada who ordered a HAS in the last batch? With the postal strike we had here I knew things were going to be delayed, but it’s been a month since it’s left Poland and Canada post has yet to have it in their system.
Just wondering if anyone in Canada has received their HAS yet.
I'm in Toronto and received mine about 4 days ago.

I’m in California and still waiting for mine. ;(

Hello @RGB and merry Christmas, hope you're doing well. :)
I'd really like to purchase a shiny H.A.S. supergun, may I be added to the waiting list? (estimated time? how will you notify availability?)

I'm interested in:
1x H.A.S. supergun
1x PS2 cable adapter
1x CPS2 kick harness

Thank you very much! ^^

EDIT: listed items

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone, for the people who have the HAS can someone explain the following ?

"Switch selectable 75 Ohm/TTL CSync output."

Just wanted to get an idea, I see a mini display ... 5 volts on the board.

If the voltage is over 5, do you turn on the 75 Ohm switch ? I just want to make sure my OSSC is not fried. TTL SYNC fry-ed a guys OSSC on youtube....

Thanks, enjoy the HAS :)

Hey, the voltmeter has nothing to do with the TTL/75 Ohm switch.

You turn on the 75 Ohm switch if you connect the HAS to devices that expect 75 Ohm impedance signal (ideally you also want 75 Ohm impedance video cable), this will be majority of the upscalers and TV sets out there. TTL will be needed for some monitors or video converters that require the TTL level CSync. For example, the OSSC requires TTL level if you want to use its HD15 input.

Either way, the HAS is designed in a way that it's still completely safe to connect its TTL CSync to devices that require 75 Ohm impedance signals. The only drawback will be that the signal will have higher impedance, but the peak to peak voltage will be safe and well within the specs (~0.65Vp-p versus ~0.3Vp-p with the CSync set to 75 Ohm; your 75 Ohm equipment will never see 5Vp-p).

Can someone confirm if this is the correct pinout for the power supply connector?

IMG_20181226_120314.jpg

1. GROUND
  2. GROUND
  3. +5V
  4. +5V
  5. -5V
  6. +12V
I ask as I've been asked to design a simple pass-through board which will only provide power and controller inputs, idea being to utilise it with a CPS2 setup with separate digital audio / video board add-on. Anyhow, want to utilise the HAS power harness cable as people whom own a HAS will have them on hand.

Can you please add me to the list to purchase? I would like to purchase the following.

1. HAS V3.2
2. 1x Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter
3. 1x CPS2 kick harness, 25cm long
3. Shipping to US

Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks for interest, I'll add you to the wait list.

I suggest you remove your email address from your post above.

Thanks RGB for replying and helping.

I have one more question, do you have to worry about TTL Sync or damaging your OSSC/Framemeister if you are using a component cable ? or is it mostly for SCART -RGB/SYNC/Others going directly to OSSC

Thanks... as you can tell I am a noob !!

Hi! Can you add me to the list for the following:

• HAS V3.2
  • 2x Sega Saturn to JAMMA Converters
  • 1x CPS2 Kick Harness
  • Shipping to the UK
Thanks!

Is there a button combo that lets you reset the HAS to the test menu or reset the game without needing to power on and off?

Does powering on and off cause any damage or possibility of damage?
Sorry @RGB

You may have missed my question. :)

Back