What's new
I would also like 1 please I don’t mind waiting , I’ll have a Neo Geo Aes Multi to keep me busy :D

I think it's time for small update as we are moving forward on this project.

The Multi PCB has as usual ( similarly to CPS2 ), a microSD Slot, LCD display and mounts in place of the B Board. All games are supported natively without modification. One of the features....and here comes a good suprise, the multi includes the C board on it! No need for C board with this multi.

We are exploring, but that's still in beta phase ( don't be later surprised if we say that we won't do it ), we are trying for the multi to have natively support for other types of sound, starting by letter Q :thumbsup:

dafuq.jpg

The Multi PCB has as usual ( similarly to CPS2 ), a microSD Slot, LCD display and mounts in place of the B Board. All games are supported natively without modification. One of the features....and here comes a good suprise, the multi includes the C board on it! No need for C board with this multi.

We are exploring, but that's still in beta phase ( don't be later surprised if we say that we won't do it ), we are trying for the multi to have natively support for other types of sound, starting by letter Q :thumbsup:
OH MY GOD!!
After reading that I don't even mind that I've bought 3 Untested C boards and a working one especially for the multi!
This is fantastic!!!
Thank you for your efforts @Darksoft, @Apocalypse and @Mitsurugi-w
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Does this mean, if you can pull it off, that 1.5 games like Cads Vs Dino's could work?

@Darksoft so with the integrated C board will it still be able to be used in competitions etc ?

And many compliments BTW :D

you guys have Mad skills O_o

this is VERY impressive, even without that C board.
can't wait to try that

I'm super curious about how you guys managed to do that.

Do you have reproduced how the C Board worked in hardware (ie: an FPGA reproducing the C Board behavior)? Or is it done via software by patching the files on the fly?

Crazy people in this crazy forum are going to drive me crazy 8o
Awesome news in this fantastic day (I just paid for the M72 right now :whistling: )
Keep it coming...

Seriously though that’s very cool we won’t have to “sacrifice” a game by using its C board. I’ll be happy to keep my original B+C sets together. Nice!

If you need any help with ideas/understanding about the Q-Sound stuff, be sure to pick leonardoliveira's brain. Arcade audio seems to be his favourite thing :D
-ud

Amazing news, really looking forward to this :D

Back