What's new
Guys, I'm completely aware of this. There is one reason why it's like that: because that's exactly how the original works! If you have a cps1.5 please try.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn´t remember that detail, went ahead to test my cadillacs and you are ( as usual ) very damn accurate :thumbsup:
So again thanks for working on every detail to be as close as possible to OG

Last item I’ll post here before trying another C board and SD card.

When running 74 Musclebomber I’ll get this on boot which is same I believe when I tested it with the original PAL installed for whatever that is worth.

Attachments

• 7AFBB630-22CC-44F6-BD98-835EDB295CC5.jpeg
    7AFBB630-22CC-44F6-BD98-835EDB295CC5.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 91
@arcadeaction i get the same thing when I run that game with the original PAL. On original PAL none of my qsound games booted. Cadillacs was black screen. Others booted to RAM ERROR or RAM ERR. I expect the custom pal is just the original pal with extra routing for qsound and any higher addressing if cps1.5 data is larger than cps1.

Maybe they can send you a new pal to test out before you ship the whole thing somewhere

I feel like with all that A-board swapping his original Darksoft PAL got shuffled/lost (and now he IS using a stock PAL).
My DS PAL is a AMETL if that helps at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like with all that A-board swapping his original Darksoft PAL got shuffled/lost (and now he IS using a stock PAL).
My DS PAL is a AMETL if that helps at all.
Here’s a photo posted earlier of the original PAL and then the new PAL provided which has been installed on the A board. All Qsound games are booting except any Musclebomber/Slammaster games, but no Qsound games have audio over JAMMA, but these games do have good audio over stereo output.

Thanks all for the replies

Attachments

• E6247621-FA06-4FAA-AE38-414C5200CA4F.jpeg
    E6247621-FA06-4FAA-AE38-414C5200CA4F.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 90
I know this may be stupid, but on my card, #74 is megaman. Probably nothing, but just wanted to mention it.

Ok maybe a stupid question (i'm exhausted) or I've missed this in the forum - but how does one go about converting/generating the correct files from MAME roms or other dumps?

I have seen @rtw mentions a Generator tool, is this available? or can this be achieved manually?

multi is setup and ready to go, just missing this last step!

Cheers!

EDIT
-----

Got the help I needed!

Last edited:
Ok, I have everything assembled, and after sorting out a bad crimped cable issue am having an issue that has stopped me from being able to test this. I have tried 3 different SD cards from 3 different manufactures. Watched @ShootTheCore s video to get the card details, have them formatted fat32 with the individual game dirs in the root. All I am getting is the no SD card detected message. Am I doing something wrong, or missing some step? Its a dash board with a knights of the round C board. Thanks.

No card detected.jpg

Cards.jpg

Back