What's new
Item has been found
@nem I printed up the last set 2 inverted 2 non-inverted. They fit great!

Word of warning to anyone printing: don't torque down your wood screws or you could split the print.

@nem are you printing these vertically? If you laid them down on their side, you should be able to print w/o supports.

They're supposed to be printed with them laying down, but you'll need to print with supports so the holes come out correct.

They're supposed to be printed with them laying down, but you'll need to print with supports so the holes come out correct.
I've found that small holes up to a quarter inch or 6mm can be spanned by PLA without supports... but depending on your nozzle size and feed speed YMMV.

Big thanks to @nem and @ItsBobDudes for helping to find a solution for my Naomi set up. I reckon this is as organized as it’ll get. At least until I snag a NNC.

7403F6F7-22AD-43D3-898D-1724F327A5A6.jpeg

Big thanks to @nem and @ItsBobDudes for helping to find a solution for my Naomi set up. I reckon this is as organized as it’ll get. At least until I snag a NNC.
Bro, that shit looks so f%$#ing good. I also ordered some from our mutual friends. Makes closing the doors and tidying things up so much easier too.

Where could I get a set of those? Somebody take my money!

Bro, that shit looks so f%$#ing good. I also ordered some from our mutual friends. Makes closing the doors and tidying things up so much easier too.
The clearance is just about perfect when closing the door.

Where could I get a set of those? Somebody take my money!
@nem design for 3D print is a little further up the thread. The feet are super stable. You won’t be disappointed.
Thanks! It’s my only cabinet so I’ve got to get creative.

Please kind sir, I need brackets for my i/o board.
If you have access to a 3D printer or know someone who does, the files needed for printing your own set can be found at the link above.

Unfortunately, I do not have a 3D printer.

Would also love a set of brackets if anyone decides to do a run of them .

I can do a run of 3d printed ones for the forums...
I got the first 2 sets done... who wants em? What do you guys think is a fair price to charge for it? The plastic cost is pretty small, but not negligible. Also electricity and wear/tear on the 3d printer.

I also stopped making more sets because I ran out of PLA. I could start doing some in PETG if people would be interested in that? It would probably end up being even more expensive though.

Would anyone be interested in a trade maybe? You buy me a roll of PLA and I'll send you the 4 legs including shipping?

I got the first 2 sets done... who wants em? What do you guys think is a fair price to charge for it? The plastic cost is pretty small, but not negligible. Also electricity and wear/tear on the 3d printer.

I also stopped making more sets because I ran out of PLA. I could start doing some in PETG if people would be interested in that? It would probably end up being even more expensive though.

Would anyone be interested in a trade maybe? You buy me a roll of PLA and I'll send you the 4 legs including shipping?
I would be interested in the 2 sets but I also don’t know how anyo do the 3D printed materials cost. Let me know what you would charge for materials plus time and shipping. We could work something out.

I would be interested in the 2 sets but I also don’t know how anyo do the 3D printed materials cost. Let me know what you would charge for materials plus time and shipping. We could work something out.
It's really hard to quote out 3d printed stuff because there are so many variables. Just quickly using a few online calculators it looks like they suggest $2-7 for one leg plus shipping. Of course it's going to be cheaper to go with volume and I would rather knock out 10 or so sets for sale than just do one or two.

The PLA trade is worth like $20 because the roll of PLA is 17-19 or so plus my shipping cost.

I guess that means I would like $20 shipped USPS for a set of 4 legs, is that outrageous? two sets for $35?

It's really hard to quote out 3d printed stuff because there are so many variables. Just quickly using a few online calculators it looks like they suggest $2-7 for one leg plus shipping. Of course it's going to be cheaper to go with volume and I would rather knock out 10 or so sets for sale than just do one or two.

The PLA trade is worth like $20 because the roll of PLA is 17-19 or so plus my shipping cost.

I guess that means I would like $20 shipped USPS for a set of 4 legs, is that outrageous? two sets for $35?
Sounds fair to me. I will take 4 pieces for $35

Btw, are they going to be 2 that are inverted? I think it will look better if they are all facing the same direction on each side.

Sounds fair to me. I will take 4 pieces for $35

Btw, are they going to be 2 that are inverted? I think it will look better if they are all facing the same direction on each side.
So each set is 4 pieces. 2 left and 2 right. yes, that means 2 are inverted. For $35 you would get 8 pieces total shipped. I have them ready right now, and if you buy them I will use that money to buy more PLA and get more going for the others who want them.
IMG_4190.JPG

PM me if you want them.

Should I keep making them black or something else? Probably for the best?

Back