What's new
Stunning!!!!!!
Ok bro, sending these your way to test fitment, etc.
I need another set of eyes on these.

Multi-JVS.jpg

Since today my MultiJVS has been starting to act up. It won't read any profiles from the SD Card and it does not get detected by the PC to flash. It however still works fine as a JVS I/O on the default setting. Anyone else had this issue?

First time I see that. Most probably the microSD slot went broken. If it's not that, then it's something else, which is not good.

Are you able to change the microSD slot?

Overall fitment is great, one minor suggestion with top connector not lining up with the clip cut out's. Cut out should be edge to edge. Bottom cutout is perfect btw.
Nice, send me a pic with some measurements and Ill send you a revised top plate, I didnt have standoffs that fit, dont have any larger than M3 so had to go from rough measurements.

I see what you mean, Ill make the changes. How are the alignment of the holes for the buttons? I was gonna 3D print some buttons, or maybe make some from acrylic rods.

Ill send you another top plate on me. Thanks for testing it :thumbsup:

Nice, send me a pic with some measurements and Ill send you a revised top plate, I didnt have standoffs that fit, dont have any larger than M3 so had to go from rough measurements.

Everything lines up perfect. Highly recommend M4 standoffs for those interested.

Just need to do this top cutout all the way to the edge of that notch with out the notch.

MultiJVS Plates V1.jpg

I see what you mean, Ill make the changes. How are the alignment of the holes for the buttons? I was gonna 3D print some buttons, or maybe make some from acrylic rods.

Ill send you another top plate on me. Thanks for testing it :thumbsup:

BTW hole alignment for buttons are spot on. Happy to test those also when those are ready money waiting :D

First time I see that. Most probably the microSD slot went broken. If it's not that, then it's something else, which is not good.

Are you able to change the microSD slot?
I would be able to do that. I will first try with a few different SD's to play around. If not, i could replace the slot. What part number did you use for this exact slot?

Managed to get the SD card situation fixed for now. Played around with some SD cards from varying sizes. 256, 512, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB and 16GB. All of them rarely worked apart from the 256mb that is now working fine. I will keep it in check if the 256MB starts acting up aswell. If so, i'll replace the slot.

Back